LC-208 fix was reverted

Can a blizz dev say something, like anything at all?

8 Likes

getting the error on all platforms for me PC ps5 ps4

6 Likes

Plot twist there probably was never any ddos attack and they’re lying to us. They’ve lost all my trust. To your point, I think you’re 100% correct. I’ve seen them post so many things on Facebook promoting the game the past couple days that it disgusts me. Everytime I see a promotion it ignores the issues at hand

6 Likes

Seems like they only want new players at this point. Rather than returning players if they care more about marketing

5 Likes

Yep. Was playing fine last night and back to LC-208 tonight on ps4 and PC.

8 Likes

It seems as if the accounts that are merged already are unable to play, as I had an alternate account that I hadn’t merged yet and it is able to play fine.

3 Likes

Seems like they just did maintenance and clocked out with the lack of communication or acknowledgement that people are having issues. This is IT 101. Incompetence at its finest.

4 Likes

This shouldnt be and issue to begin with. It was fixed last time and now they broke it

1 Like

I never had the error until tonight. I cannot get on because of lc-208 error and tried closing and relaunching the game multiple times. I was able to get on earlier today… so frustrating

6 Likes

I wasn’t able to play on either “Fix” I tried countless time everyday. Same issue Idek what these guys are updating anymore

they won’t do a maintenance for 5-10 hours to actually fix they game, they are SO DAMN afraid cuz they want to keep the player base high, so stupid

1 Like

Same issue here, EU server playing on XboX… so annoying wanted to play a bit on the weekend, guess I won’t

After the last update last night I get the same error again (LC-208). The problem was solved yesterday, I was able to play all day yesterday and had all my items. But since this morning I get the login error again…

2 Likes

Same here!, was having zero Issues following yesterday’s maintenance, but the most recent one has caused the LC-208 error to return (EU-Xbox).

1 Like

Insane how I was playing fine earlier and ever since maintenance I’ve been locked out with this error. Blizzard your fumbling the bag.

1 Like

I honestly love how we went through an entire generation of the LC-202 error on consoles, and now we’re getting LC-208 with OW2. Did you really not anticipate this and plan ahead accordingly? Shocking.

Can’t play… on ps5… any news about it?

Nope no news. Hopefully they fix it soon

I could play yesterday finally for the first time with my gf. Today I’m just getting this error LC-208 on PS5, also on PC I cannot log in. It’s just annoying

2 Likes

Yup its how it was for me too. My friend let me play their account but I wanna play my own and progress my own battle pass. But its all I can do for now