"Last minute check" on twitter means reveal today right? Don't tease us!

They did drop the first hint at 5PM EST.

what i’m hoping for is for her to be able to use it as a personal defense tool, invulnerable only where the shield faces, likely out front, but reducing her movement speed

not helping players behind her, as she’s not very large, herself, but enough for her to be able to push through some damage and clog some incoming fire such as junkrat bombs

maybe even have it give her i-frames on her side where the shield itself is, making her difficult to hit her at some angles while she’s doing other things even as simpe as running

not sure how useful that would be, but if her kit is for beefing up and staying in close-mid range from a melee oriented weapon, it might be interesting, but also might be kinda bad given the fast nature of this game

/r/theydidthemath is leaking

BTW there is a code ‘E9ABO8’ in the newest teaser. Any ideas?

What’s that?

20 characters

Blockquote Have Mercy on us and reveal!

I would love for Blizzard to have Mercy on me… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cough That looks like a code to a certain site with questionable videos usually linked to on an unnamed forum “4” usually described as the gutter of the internet xD

^https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/

They have revealed one new teaser every day for 4 days now, roughly around the same time each day. It’s very possible it’s revealed tomorrow?

1 Like

What???

20 characters

I didn’t even know that was a thing.