"Last minute check" on twitter means reveal today right? Don't tease us!

If you didn’t see the tweet, it’s here:

twitter dot com/OverwatchEU/status/968538744331550723

Last minute check! Everyone squared away?

Come on Blizzard, you know we are helpless addicts to this game. Last year you made people suffer between Monday to Thursday waiting for Orisa’s reveal, constantly checking news, getting no work or studying done.

Have Mercy on us and reveal! We both know you have the videos and stuff ready. Even if you need another day or two to put 27 on the PTR, that’s fine. Having a bit of time to theorycraft and flame each other over how 27 is obviously OP/UP before even playing them will be fun.

The fan base would really appreciate it. Thanks for y’alls great work.

27 Likes

i definetely hope so, or at the very least tomorrow… but since todays tease came earlier than usual i would think its today!

1 Like

They’re probably just teasing us even more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s a good point. They have a few hours between this tweet and the normal update time.

Of course the tweet doesn’t literally mean the reveal is “minutes” away, but I think it clearly implies soon, which would be today! Not 24+ hours.

I have faith they learned from Sombra and are doing no more fake-outs with hero reveals.

4 Likes

I think it is going to be reveled at Thursday when usually PTR updates.

1 Like

That’s what I was expecting before this tweet.

If that is what Blizzard is actually doing, they must really enjoy our suffering.

1 Like

based size of the weapon and shield on the weapons schematics, the next hero is another midget like Torb.

1 Like

Haha, I do think this is another teaser to make us more excited for a few more days.

There is a possibility that it will be revealed half an hour later since PlayOverwatch on twitter usually posts at that time. And since it says “Last minute check” I think this may be the last teaser. :crossed_fingers: Fingers crossed for now…

1 Like

Perfect dimensions for a juicy fat CAT!

1 Like

They used “Last minute”, i doubt the release wont betoday tbh

1 Like

Anyone else notice the jetpack cat picture underneath the newest twitter post?

3 Likes

I don’t know about you Cozy, but I’ve been interested in seeing Sound Quake.

1 Like

I would still expect it for tomorrow and be happily surprised if it ends being today.

1 Like

It is probably just a easter egg to make fun of us and make Stylosa do a video about it

3 Likes

Yeah there are TONS of cat related references in the newest picture. The dimensions of the item itself is pretty small. Definitely not going to be a Doomfist type of character thats for sure. The shield itself is about a meter (3 feet or so) high…

1 Like

Heavy British Accent Hello GUYS this is Stylosa and OMG this is CRAZY OMG OMG! Repeat ITs Crazy and OMG for 10 mins to get Youtube AD Revenue

4 Likes

Perhaps Bridgette is a crazy cat woman.

2 Likes

Dont think so, they would have kept the “every 2 days” schedule they had so far if that were so. Moving it to 2 days in a row seems like a more imminent thing, today or tomorrow… Also “last minute check”, that heavily implies she is comming into action extremely soon, getting ready to fight.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like