🔷 Symmetra 3.0 is she really OP?

Or they could just give her the +75 shields back. Literally nerfed hr health for no reason.

1 Like

I hate how the streamers and youtubers abuse this bug and say to their followers “look how op she is”
images_1

4 Likes

Her teleporter is OP, imagine a constant full team flank around choke points in pro scene, she would be a must pick. The teleporter should have a limit of how many people can be teleported in one life

I don’t think she us op, her bug is massively op and needs to be fixed
She is very strong with teamwork though which us great truthfully

1 Like

She isn’t OP, old Symmetra was just really UP.

She can still zigzag the beam to keep her damage high.

Only thing I can see potentially being too strong is her alternate fire, but even then I’m not too sure since nobody plays her in a serious environment atm.

Primary fire bug should be fixed asap before testing anything else.

I don’t watch streamers but I play on the PTR.

She might also have the advantage of stepping through with a max charge beam or with a reaper.

Possibly the most overpowered hero in the game’s history when played correctly with coordinated teams. I honeslty don’t care about her damage even though that should obviously be brought up when considering powerlevel. TP on a 10 second cooldown is stupid. A team wide boost to mobility is better than most ults in this game.

Why, is, it, only, ten, seconds.

They need to raise it to at least 30 seconds. Could even consider something like a minute. Mobility is busted in this game. Individually a lot of the heroes in dive comp were not too crazy on their own… but when the entire team utilized their fast mobility to out-momentum teams, it become insane. Giving that level of flexibility to heroes not balanced around their crazy mobility is terrible. Especially when it is a 10 second cooldown.

1 Like

Actually, It’s 15s.

Between losing 30 max ammo out of 100, taking twice as long to hit max charge, losing her tonly form of survivability, and sill being a very close range squishy - I think the DPS is justified.

2 Likes

It’s 15 but the cooldown is also ticking down while the tele is still active. There is only around 10 seconds of downtime between ports.

thats a lot of damage. thats all am gonna say wow.

But don’t you think she will be healthy for the game? In the current meta there are only 7 heroes. But with symm we are going to see many heroes that were not good enough.

1 Like

But it’s not OP. Junk does much dmg and has great mobility and a good ult.

I think it can be, the tele is just a little too spammy imo. I think there are some exciting new things you can do, but every 10 seconds is just too much.

The difference is that this isn’t instant mobility like Blink or Dash. It takes setup and coordination. I can’t imagine anyone below Diamond being coordinated enough to pull off anything noteworthy with it.

1 Like

why are you mentioning junkrat? i dont even play him anymore. am gonna go change my icon

I think people will find out that Sym 3.0 is WAY too focusable and ultimately far less viable than or at the VERY least she’s going to be just as situational as she is now.

She’ll work okay with the right team comp, on the right maps, IF everyone is super-coordinated… How is that more viable than she is now? She can defend herself she can block numerous team-wiping ults, her secondary can hit multpile enemies for 120 damage ANYWHERE it touches you, and she doesn’t require a ton of team-coordination.

Even worse is that hacking and EMP will take down the wall instantly and shut down tele, and leave Sym 3.0 on 100hp… because no shields.

Welcome back Sombra… And RIP Sym 3.0.

Honestly, even without Sombra, Sym’s limited range, lack of mobility and defense during and engagement and her dependency on pocket-healing and pocket-tanks
is going to make her very weak.

She’s basically Zarya with less range, half the health, no barrier, and she has a 3 person shadow step.