Kpop collab skins

Make the tracer skin free. That’s all I have to say.

If we had to make sacrifices, put the junkrat skin in shop and make tracer skin free.

1 Like

Because apparently SpamRat needs another skin :roll_eyes:

I personally think he deserves all the skins he receive. But this recent junkrat skin needs a bit of editing. Removing the face makeup and the hair is a good start.

… Junkrat got a K-pop skin???

1 Like

Yeah, and it seem like it’ll have a purple explosions too. They just need to change his outfit a bit.

I am honestly baffled that the Tracer recolor was not our free skin and instead some random Junkrat skin. I shouldn’t be surprised at this point, but they always find a way to disappoint. How are they so good at it?

4 Likes

Well yes!

1 Like

… you’re disappointed a skin that has more changes than the tracer skin is free?

Isn’t the junk rat skin also a recolor with a hat and some hair?

It looked like it did a bit more on the details to me, but idk. Maybe they’re both similar amounts. I’m kind of wondering if the tracer skin has special effects on the guns or something

Outside of aesthetics (the skin is utter junk), I would much rather the Kpop noobs run around as Tracer than Junkrat. One of them is fun to play against, the other is a living nightmare. That also goes for me. I only abuse Junkrat on first point defense where I can just spam a choke and get half a dozen random kills. I would actually play as Tracer.

Not only that, but predictions of that bundle being $100 just came true. It is probably going to get a lot more hate than it deserves.

Albeit, I am blaming the skin when in reality a 3v3 capture the flag is so completely uninspired. It shouldn’t be shocking that the best part of this collab was going to be the music video, but they could have at least tried. :sob:

no, it’s a random intentionally bad skin they made so they wouldn’t have to make any of the kpop skins free

3 Likes

that pose is pretty hilarious on junkrat.

1 Like

It’s a Kpop skin bro

Haters can hate all they want, Yassrat is becoming my permanent equip.

3 Likes

They need to remove the makeup, they need to also change the hair. They should also change the nail polish, either they should make it clear or the nail polish should align more with the outfit. The ult wheel doesn’t look satisfying. The reload on his gun shouldn’t be orange.

1 Like

I’m a little confused. What makeup? And the nail polish matches the outfit lol

Eta unless you’re talking about something else

Only for Tracer, the rest is fine imo.

But hey, better than having that “Lightning Tracer” haircut, right?

The makeup on his face. You can see it more clearly when he uses the highlight intro within the trailer. And once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

Most of his outfit is a bluish gray color. So his nails should either be bluish gray or clear.

He looks like Dr Doofenshmirtz, I love it.