Kirkiko ALREADY shows the problem with hero locks

Also Moira, Reaper, and Tracer can all self-cleanse.

Kiriko has a mass cleanse though, right? In the clip she threw the smoke bomb on the floor and all 3 allies were cleansed.

locking playable characters behind a paywall is the #1 scummy thing a game company can and will do. hands down.

When the populous of this game goes through the next cycle of this and new-comers, they are going to find out very QUICKLY that overwatch will be ULTRA frustrating to play since the playable characters of their opponents are LOCKED to them. Dynamically speaking, with the way “heroes” (Playable characters) are in this game and hero swaps being required. It would be “HARD THROWING” for competitive, and I think reportable. So um… is blizzard going to do away with “Gameplay sabotage”. and realize that matches will be UNWINNABLE? Since if that group has nobody with a PAID ACCOUNT and the unlock. It will be a MASSIVE problem?

Overwatch uses Hard counters in this game to WIN. And I highly doubt their design team even accounted for that MAJOR ISSUE. Because people aren’t simply going to have a way to win their matches if certain heroes are locked to them.

I think what the community should do, is put an effort into the “if”. if you cannot swap to the hero and someone else is playing. Report it as “gameplay sabotage”. That way blizzard takes the hint that it sabotages these matches and makes them UN WINNABLE.

True.

But some streamers who tried her said that the ability is hard to land and has a long cooldown (20+ seconds).

So Zarya Bubble is more reliable as a cleansing tool.

this isn’t true, but its not always convenient to save zarya’s bubbles for cleanse.

This is very important because supports role suits having a cleanse more than any other.

3 Likes

Zarya does technically cleanse anti heal and stuff… but i see your point

Blizzard do not really care about such matters. If you lost match, because you are too poor - sucks to be you, you should have paid.

That’s the point - people see problem, and Blizzard is happy to sell them a solution. Like mobile games, that allow you to do only limited amount of actions, unless you pay for more.

Lost game because your team had no certain hero? Well, just pay us and pick one yourself right away.

2 Likes

This also show another problem. They Still try to balance the Game with counters, if Anti healing is a problem then nerf Anti healing. Don’t forces us to pick a specific hero or Lost. Those things only create stale metas or hardcounters.

2 Likes

Otherwise there will be non-stop complaints about skill.

You can do that, say something like dont you guys have jobs?

so buyign a $20-40 game once
means you can afford an extra $10 a month which after a yr is more than the cost you paid for said game.

1 Like

In the trailer it literally looks like an Ana nade, so throw at feet with team stacked on you = profit.

There is the mechanical part, but most importantly the timing part.

It lasts 0.7 seconds for a 20+ seconds cooldown. It’s sounds very skillful.

It’s incredible, the very first batch of heroes in OW2 and they already demonstrate exactly why the lead producer (Jeff) and designer (Geoff) were so against P2W heroes in the game.

I’m not happy with the battle pass cosmetic system, or the deletion of Overwatch 1. But this is the ONE thing that is just utterly unacceptable. P2W in Overwatch is NOT COOL.

1 Like

Yeah, but Kiriko’s isn’t an immortality buff, it’s an invulnerability buff. If they could take damage during Kiriko’s buff, they’d still die on their health hitting 0. Baptiste full out prevents an ally’s health dropping lower than 20.

So, they’re the same, but not. Kiriko’s buff is more akin to Mercy’s rez buff, where her allies are invulnerable for a second and a half after revival.

1 Like

You cant be serious…

Oh yea nvm i remember this game is dead on arrival

It’s not pay to win though. She’ll be available to EVERYONE. Show me ONE PLACE they said she’s not available to everyone. Show me.

I bet you can’t

??? I don’t need to show you anything, go read the dev post. Yes, heroes will be available for money in the cash shop after the opportunity to grind has passed. Both grinding for heroes and paying for heroes is unacceptable with a game design like Overwatch’s.

4 Likes

As all people who can’t back up their claims say.

I read the dev post and there is NOWHERE where it says that it’s locking characters behind a pay wall. All the paying does is unlock said character EARLY for people. EVERYONE WILL GET THE CHANCE TO GET THE HERO.

So again, you’re taking a concept to it’s evil path to further your own narrative, and get people mad, for no real reason other than to fill your narrative and negativity.

This community does not need people like you.

Good day sir.

1 Like

Read. [20 characters]

2 Likes