Kiriko Twitch-Drop skin still missing + other skins

I watched the necessary hours to get both the voice line and the skin. My Battlenet is properly connected to Twitch and I claimed both of the drops. I only recieved the voice line in game but the skin is still locked after 48h+. Wrote a ticket, still haven’t got an answer. I restarted the game, the battlenet launcher and my PC many times now and nothing it is still locked.
Since it’s a timegated event to get it, I really would like to recieve it before I don’t have the chance anymore. I don’t even know if it would help to create a new Twitch account to get it again.

I am also missing the “Noire” Widowmaker skin and the “Hydra” Symmetra skin. I think there is more I am missing but those are the one I noticed.

10 Likes

Same thing with me. I have watched nearly 24 hours of OW2 streams and have gotten nothing

So I found out the issue! you have to claim the loot in twitch inventory then you start making progress toward the next aspect. which is different from when they last did drops for the beta.

Yes, that’s exactly what I did. This may solve your issue but for me it doesn’t. I claimed BOTH rewards, but the skin is still locked for me. There is no chance for me to claim it again…

1 Like

This is happening to me too. It’s been over 4 days for me and i still don’t have the skin, i only got the voice line.

1 Like

This is happening to me too.
I watch litarally 24 hrs of OW2 and I got nothing I like to know what I need to do to get de kiriko skin

i have same problem. i watch more than 6 hours. My twitch and battle.net accounts are connected. i got almost all other twitch drops before but this is the first time it happens to me

1 Like

don’t make a new twitch account it wont help trust me I did that myself and watched ANOTHER 6 HOURS, what makes me even more angry is I too made a ticket 3 days ago and got zero response from blizzard what the hell is going on cant blizzard get their sh*t together for once?

3 Likes

Missing the Noire skin aswell after correct account merge

Exactly same issue. Not answering support is most unprofessional thing ever.

1 Like

Yeah same for i, only the voice line actually went to my inventory. No way to claim the kiriko skin again. Unfortunately if u try to unlink and relink a new twitch account, it takes 7 days and thats when event is over.

I’m in the same boat, I watched the required 6 hours and got the voice line but its been 7 days and I still haven’t received my Kiriko skin. At this point I’m getting extremely frustrated and support hasn’t been very helpful.

1 Like

Same for me too :frowning: WTH… I went to submit a bug report but it says on a suggested solution that they can not give you a twitch drop skin. So guess we’re all out of luck.

1 Like

My bet is everyone that submitted a ticket got an automated response after too much time passing without an actual support team member looking at it. This is what it looks like for me, I’m very curious if its word for word the same message you all got in your ticket. I wish we at least knew if we were going to get the skin at some point of if we’re the unlucky winners of an unfixable bug.

Support
Greetings,

Thank you so much for contacting us with the details of your issue. Your information been passed on to the Overwatch team. While Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters, please know the Overwatch Team has continued working on solving reported problems.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a timeframe for issues being resolved but progress is being made daily. The best place to get updates and news on these issues is here:

You may also be interested in this news post which details the ongoing work and covers compensation for issues seen since launch:

Thank you again for contacting us, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you guys look in the skins section where you are trying to view the Sukajan skin, in the lower right corner, it’s says that it won’t be fully unlocked until season 2. You will still get the skin, you just have 50 days to wait for it. May try reading once in a while

That just means that in Season 2 you’ll be able to buy it for “Overpriced” Coins.

So that’s why 1000 of people already have the skin via twitch drop? It says it will be available through twitch drops OR in season 2… MaY TrY ReAdInG OnCe In A WhILe

Still have not received either of the first twitch drops. Why is it the first time I’ve experienced any trouble with twitch drops it’s from the largest company to run them?

Edit: accidentally deleted, and spelling.

Claimed both the voice line and the skin the day the drops were added but I only received the voice line and not the skin. Now that the second drops have started I have claimed and received BOTH the spray and the weapon charm and I didn’t change anything in my connections.

4 Likes

Same problem here. Got all the drops (voiceline, tags and weapon charm with the new ones) so I know that the problem doesnt come from a connection issue. Still no skin unlocked when I claimed it. Tried to disconnect and reconnect, everything. Still nothing but the other drops. It’s been 8 days now and I’m thinking that I will never have it…

On the other hand, a friend of mine got it just fine. But, since he’s not an OW1 owner, he can’t use it since kiriko is still locked for him. This is just a joke. First time I got issue with a twitchdrop. Normally I wouldn’t mind but since the skin are 20€ well…

1 Like