Kiriko Twitch-Drop skin still missing + other skins

I have the same issue honestly. Missed the first drops for Kiriko, but claimed the spray and can’t redeem the donut charm, even though everything is connected and fine. Blizzard Support said it could take up to an hour, but it has now been a day and a half with still no charm, or no time on when I could see one in my inventory.

Im having the same issue it has been 7 days since I claimed the drops on twitch and I haven´t got the skin yet.

Got that same response

Worst part is that i claimed the first voice line got it. claimed skin didnt get it. claimed the spray just now and i get it. so its specifically that item that is not working on my account and my connection set up itself is fine

1 Like

Samer problem, see my post here

My man is hopping post to post for other people to look at there post.
sheesh

I still haven’t received my skin either and I did get the voice line, spray and charm but no skin :c

Just checked and FINALLY got the skin after waiting over a week! :face_exhaling:

I guess everyone complained enough… well done

Same here missing multiple legendary skins from overwatch 1 the most from my pc account

Still no twitch drop skin. Guess I didn’t complain enough.

i got weapon charm, voicelines and spray but skin is still missing.

same for me, sukajan skin has not unlocked after 10 days

I got the Kiriko skin, but I did not receive my Kiriko voice line or Werewolf Winston Skin from twitch drops. I DID get the sprays. Support didn’t assist me.

It’s been 3 weeks since I claimed the 4 Twitch Drops on Twitch. I double checked my blizzard account was linked to Twitch. Sent Ticket for support twice, once for the first 2 drops, then a second for the next 2 drops. No response to this day. And still received 0 out of 4 Twitch drops. It makes me wonder what’s the use of these drops if they don’t even work.