Kiriko should not be able to cancel Mei's Ult!

Kiriko can cancel Mei’s Blizzard. All she has to do it hit them with Cleanse and it cancels the whole ULT. Ult’s once they take place should not be able to be canceled so easily. Blizzard is already a weak ult. Blizzard needs to address this.

1 Like

But it’s OK for a Mei wall to negate a DVA bomb, Dead-eye, visor, Rein shatter, and more?

23 Likes

maybe try to bait the suzu out?

also Blizzard isnt weak, it is a strong AoD

5 Likes

Sounds like a you problem OP.

How do you bait Suzu with Mei? Like… Flanking into her and hope she gets scared of the cold?

I am not saying Suzu should be nerfed, and especially not for this reason, but it would be easier to just kill Kiriko before ulting than “baiting it.”

Or realistically, you use Blizzard to bait Suzu for a teammate with a more impactful ultimate.

2 Likes

Well you could wall people off, maybe try to force her to save her teammate
or do some righclicks and get people low that way

and who says it needs to be mei that baits it out, as soon as you see the suzu deployed, there is your in

2 Likes

That takes skill. Kiriko’s cleanse takes no skill.

I’ll say this time and time again:

Kiriko’s cleanse is frustrating because it stops a play that has already happened. Which is more frustrating than preventing a play from happening in the first place.

It’s the same reason why mass ress was so hated. People hate feeling like they’ve done something, only to have it get utterly negated.

(I don’t think cleanse is unbalanced–I’m not sure it should do EVERYTHING, such as cleanse + immortality + 60 heals + a knockback, but the cleanse portion is fine.)

2 Likes

how tf does one take more skill than another… they are basically the same

1 Like

Or just dont play mei into kiriko if you are having so much trouble? Not really hard to wait out the suzu then ult after anyways

You are complaining about playing a hero whose entire gameplay is all about applying a slow/freeze debuff against a hero whose strengths are to cleanse those debuffs! Like?!?!?!? Do you just want free kills or what

How are we 6 years into the game and people still can’t pick heroes that make logical sense? This is why the game sucks to play. Cus you get morons who force heroes into situations they are either weak into or who have 0 iq to play around what makes them weaker.

Zarya has literally been able to do the same thing by bubbling 2 people out of it since launch in 2016. Did that ever stop anyone from waiting out her bubbles before?

that to me sounds like a bug as ive never seen that happen in any mathc

I think if you go main Kiriko for a week you might change your mind.

Just tell your ana to throw nade, she uses suzu throw snowball

If you kill everyone on her team and then focus her, she won’t have anyone to TP to so she’ll need to use suzu to delay death.

THEN you can ult.

Duh.

1 Like

Mei can do the same thing to Kiriko’s ult.

1 Like

Mei can literally stop Rush in its tracks with her wall.

Being able to negate each other’s ults sounds pretty fair to me.

1 Like

It’s even worse. She can stop Rush in its tracks with her ICE BLOCK lol

Mei player here. She’s one of my most played DPS over the past 6 years, and I play quite a bit of Kiriko. There’s a few ways to bait out Suzu.

Either pressuring her or a teammate to get her to use it by damage, or you can focus her or a specific teammate by zoning them with a wall with damage. I’m simplifying it, but yeah. If you’d like I can try to pull up a match I played yesterday with Mei that may have something like that scenario in it.

1 Like

to be honest almost everything counters mei ult

Yeah she can do the same with Junkrat Ulti/Dva Bomb/basically every other ulti in the game. I think blizzard could be fair game, but explosive ultis shouldn’t be able to be unvulned. Especially when the AOEs on those are so big.