Kiriko should not be able to cancel Mei's Ult!

Ironically, Mei wall counters Kitsune Rush.

2 Likes

You are clearly a hypocrite lmao.

It’s a strong “area denial” ultimate

What they mean is it cleans the freeze off people, rather than it cancels the ult.

This is why I feel like it is a fair trade, since while it take better timing with wall, Kitsune is a MUCH stronger ult.

I giggle like a small child when I block one.

Mei is a beast. If a hanzo or widow can snipe your ult away why can’t i cleanse a dangerous dps like Mei?

yeah, that’s not nearly enough- kiriko should be able to remove the mei from the match instead

Not an amazing comparison. 1 wall got hard nerfed to it’s range and it’s HP meaning that cancelling these is now alot harder. 2, she actually has to aim the thing and due to the HP nerf, time it so it isn’t insta gibbed before the ult goes off. 3. Half the time blocking these with wall flatout doesn’t work especially in OW2. I genuinely think every single shatter I have walled has gone straight through it in OW2. Since you can’t put wall as far Cree literally just walks around the wall holding deadeye now. Visor? Is this a meme. Bomb is the only one you can consistently avoid but dva can get around it by throwing it in the air.

Kiriko on the otherhand can literally TP through a Mei wall and 0 iq, 0 aim, 0 setup, 0 ult tracking press E and completely negate Blizzard. She doesn’t need to time it, she doesn’t need to use it past a certain point in the ultimate, she doesn’t need to position herself to get value out of it. Just any point at all during Blizzard it’s gone. Ontop of this, Blizzard was already hit with nerfs due to freeze being removed from left click.

Mei had her entire kit deleted with OW2 then ontop of that they also added a hero that hard counters her entire kit.

For herself? Yes.

With her wall? Yes, because she can only cover one area and that will corral people into wherever the wall is, which is punishable. Also, you can break the wall.

Sounds like Kiriko’s suzu can just invalidate the entire ult for everyone with no downside. That’s not fair.

Just through the suzu at Mei, and she’d be like “AH-” and vanish.

She can’t do that if it’s on CD. Part of this game is tracking enemy CDs. It’s on you if you know she hasn’t used suzu in a while.

It’s no different from a DVa throwing her bomb with an enemy mei only for her to wall it off.

I have over 200hrs on Mei, and played into Suzu with my Blizzard ult. Win some, lose some… It’s fine.