King is a Dps hero

They’re nowhere near the kind of faction OW & Talon are sorry. :smiley:

The term DPS is definitely in context, it’s not going to work like an in-game DPS; something more like a Bruiser would make tons more sense.

Ahem :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to get food but I’ll check it out right after! Yay :)))

1 Like

That thing looks exactly like the Prawn suit from Subnautica.

1 Like

Seems like a neat hero concept but I don’t know if he would feel unique from D.Va, thematically at least. Besides, everyone knows that the next DPS should be an LMG-wielding Austrian bloke who sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Lol I just googled it. That is awesome :joy:

I don’t think so. Plus they wouldn’t add it if it felt to similar individual identity is important to blizzard :slight_smile:

I do too. He seems like risk taker. I’ve always loved gamblers in movies. He’s honestly so cool :heart:

i wish they dont slack off and not implement the 2nd life mechanic as it is crucial to meka play style…

1 Like

I’m honestly happy either way. I wouldn’t be to upset. I would like them to have some way of interacting outside thier mech though :slight_smile: that would be super cool!

4 simultaneous character release at blizzcon or riot

2 Likes

If they ever do I believe it will be in a lore related game, or game mode, but it’s possible King will be a DPS… though I would personally rather see D.mon myself as a new main tank… but I think they don’t want multiple MEKA tanks on teams…

Show them no mercy! Give me MEKA Squad! Or give me death!