Keybinds reset + Communication Wheel doesnt save

Since the update dropped, all my keybinds and sensitivity settings were reset. After I configured everything again to my liking, I noticed that the communication wheel doesnt save any changes, and resets as soon as I leave the settings screen.

33 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one struggling with this after this latest update, I thought I was losing my mind. Very frustrating to not be able to communicate what I need/want to because the menu wheel won’t save my preferences.

6 Likes

I literally had to unbind the Communication Wheel key, cause I was even emoting during fights while trying to communicate with the team…

2 Likes

I’m having this issue too, I can rebind the wheels, but if I change the individual pie pieces they don’t save

4 Likes

same issue here for me, too :frowning:

1 Like

The same problem, I was sincerely sure that something had broken on my part, but I reinstalled the game 2 times, checked the integrity of the files, but it just didn’t help. My friend has exactly the same problem. The settings and the communication wheel are just reset and continue to resetting :frowning:

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Tried to check it for my friend just to make sure if it’s something wrong on his side or not.
Turned out that it’s a bug apparently, as it doesn’t save for me either.

2 Likes

Having the exact same issue here. A workaround I found is that you can set it per hero individually, but not for all heroes.

I got a video of it here https://youtu.be/31kZ0NqtVPo

2 Likes

YES! I’m glad I’m not the only one, I can’t change any of the pie slices for communications and it’s driving me crazy!

2 Likes

Same here, very annoying

1 Like

Same issue here. Happy to find out I’m not crazy, at least

3 Likes

As right now I don’t think there’s a solution but if u play only a few hero’s u can individually bind the coms wheel and it will save atleast that worked for me

2 Likes

all my settings randomly went really weird since I logged on today like not having a crouch button and all my voice queues weren’t there (as normal) I tried to revert back to the old communication wheel I had but it won’t save :sob:

1 Like

I haven’t touched that wheel in forever, but of course the day I decide to reset some things and change the wheel up a bit, nothing will save to it as soon as I leave the settings. I thought I was losing my mind for a second.

The options menu was never 100% anyway, but this is annoying. Fix asap.

1 Like

Same, except I was pretty much forced with the complete reset that happened. Even if you just change a single keybind on one of the wheel positions, that is enough to make them reset to default…

2 Likes

Already wrote to support about this? It’s so terrible, I was fine until today I decided to change the phrase in the wheel >.<

1 Like

Also been experiencing this, glad to see im not the only one ^^;

1 Like

They usually tell us to write about issues in the Bug Report section, so that is what I did. If they actually acknowledge the issues, I have no idea.

:neutral_face:

Same issue! I wish OW2 team would respond and acknowledge the bug.

1 Like

writing here to say i also have this bug. please fix

1 Like