Keybinds reset + Communication Wheel doesnt save

I wish that they would fix it

Same is happening to me! please let me know if theres a fix :frowning:

Same. Iā€™m literally heartbroken

Hopefully with the lifeweaver changes coming tomorrow, theyā€™ll slide a little fix for that. Until then Iā€™m gonna switch all the bindings manually. Iā€™ve died so many times emoting, and on a character you havenā€™t equipped an emote on, that heroic pose death is the worst.

1 Like

Same here. No matter how many times I change my chat wheel, it goes straight back to the way it was. This is honestly getting on my nerves, and I hope they fix this soon

Iā€™m having the same issue with keybinds and chat wheel. We need help blizzard!

Yup, having the same issue as well. Canā€™t change them, they wonā€™t save. Iā€™m saying group up instead of thank you. Itā€™s been going on since season 4 came out

2 Likes

Please fix this issue alreadyā€¦ itā€™s driving me insane

Same here! Please fix!

Same bro please fix it ! :frowning:

Iā€™m sadly having the same issues here! ;-;

On PS5, deleting game or save files - nothing helps. This bug is very annoying. Please fix it.

Same issue! Help us, Blizzard!

I thought I was doing something wrong. They need to get this fixed. I dont need the ā€œI need healingā€ on my wheel. Itā€™s awkward when i accidentally use itā€¦ and Iā€™m the supportā€¦ amd the match hasnā€™t even startedā€¦ I was just trying to say hello.

1 Like

Same here. This bug ha been around since season 3 :confused:

1 Like

Same issue here - Iā€™m glad I found this because I thought I was doing something wrong

Overwatch PLEEEEEEEASE acknowledge this bug at least:[
Any keybinds will instantly revert.
The only fix is to uninstall and reinstall or customize the keybinds manually.

Personally ā€“ I will not go through and make keybinds for 37 heroes individually.
This is a communication based game and it feels like yā€™all arenā€™t even remotely concerned with uh, communicatingā€¦

Everything got so messed up after Lifeweaver. NONE of my controls stay unless theyā€™re bound to a specific button. Iā€™m not messing up previous muscle memory for this ;ā€“;

1 Like