Just noticed how well balanced new heroes are

cough Brig cough

5 Likes

Agreed, but Ashe could use some love especially after her recent bug fix (nerf). But I think it shows (hopefully) that they’ve gotten better with balancing characters.

I’d rather an underpowered niche character vs. an overpowered meta character.

They said that it’s bug and they will return ult charge while Bob is active, am I mistaken?

1 Like

I haven’t seen any statement? :open_mouth:

Please tell me it’s true.

Ana, Sombra, Doom and Brig have certainly been a little controversial heros in terms of balance.

I would say that hero’s that were added just because they are fun to play and progess law are definitely better than ones who were put it to try and change the game.

2 Likes
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces
2 Likes

Yeah expect in reality Ashe is one of the worst heroes in the game and Baptiste has cancerous abilities (AoE healings, AoE invulnerability on a cooldown…) and is pointless outside of the most cancerous comp in the game.

1 Like

That sound more like a personal opinion than a fact…

You forgot a beautiful little lady called Brigitte.

and before that
Brigitte: pretty much destroyed the game
Moira: bad for the game
Doomfist: bad for the game
Orisa: bad/useless for the game
Sombra: bad for the game

3 Likes

Moira and Orisa were mostly okay, I agree with the rest :smiley:

Moira hasn’t done anything in Overwatch other than skill check garbage flanker players, bad Ana is bad.

2 Likes

That nerf should’ve been made a long time ago

Wait, they buffed her? Last I checked no ultimate has ever had the ability to charge while being used…

Many ults can. Hanzo, torb, hammond. The dmg from bob doesnt give her charge, the dmg she does while bob is out does. Well currently it doesnt, but once fixed it will again.

Those are only a little similar. Once put on the ground, they can’t move and can only hit people in them. Bob has auto aim with a very solid amount of dps and can be moved by boops.
An ult that is identical is Torb’s OLD ult but he didn’t charge ult while it was up last I checked.

So what if they are not the exact same? All are placed and have a duration. Sure other ppl can cc and boop bop, but once he is thrown in a line, hits something, he just has a duration. Just like torb and hammond’s ult do. Bob is a pretty bad ult anyways. Often can just los, ana is played lots, sleep is more than half his duration, plenty of time to LOS from that, or put a shield down etc. Either way, its currently bugged and she is supposed to be getting charge.

BOB can contest. I think it to be an unnecessary “fix”. In my view point, she is broken. Not OP, but broken.

I still think Ashe gets outperformed by the other Hitscans and Snipers. But she’s very versatile. A small buff to her Falloff Range would be nice.

Welp its a bug and they said they are gonna fix it. So w.e, you think she is broken, I think this bug which is a huge nerf isnt needed and happy she will be returned to normal. Ashe isnt doing particularly well anyways. Not picked too much, a below average win rate, and bunker meta is awful for her as she does bad dmg to shields.