Just nerf Rein already before every other tank player quits

I log in, try one game as tank, we get absolutely demolished for no other reason than because my teammate made the horrible mistake of picking Orisa for literally any reason.

The tank balance is insane. It’s brutally unfair, it’s favoritist, and it’s going to drive tons of tank players out of the game. I don’t know if I’ll ever tank again and honestly? If we could delete the entire tank ROLE out of the game right now, I’d do it. All the tank role accomplishes right now is making you lose if your teammates pick anything fun in the slightest.

66 Likes

Damn…Rein is really grinding your gears today huh :wink:

6 Likes

It’s been like, six months or something now? I’m sick of “Pick this one hero or force your teammates to pick this one hero, or get destroyed”. And it’s the least fun hero in the ENTIRE GAME to boot.

I have lost SO MANY GAMES because we didn’t have a Reinhardt.

37 Likes

I can’t argue with that. tbh though I love Rein metas as a dps player. And as a Zarya player :wink: . But I do miss playing Orisa tho :frowning:

I miss when Orisa was actually useful as a tank, before the huge nerf on the shield

46 Likes

Do you love half hour queues because nobody wants to play Rectangle man?

16 Likes

I play with tank friends so my queues are shorter :wink:

1 Like

Friends don’t force friends to play Rectangle man.

28 Likes

you know what rein really need ? shield buff

they always buff AOE recently it more easier to destroy rein shield now

1 Like

What Rein needs is massive nerfs so literally any other tank than him and Zarya can exist.

17 Likes

Believe it or not some people actually like to play Rein. yeah…Idk why either lol

6 Likes

Stockholm syndrome from having been forced too many times.

15 Likes

Nerfing Reinhardt would stop me from ever playing tank. I don’t want to have to play 1 of 3 trash heroes for a barrier.

8 Likes

Then stop.

Let the Roadhogs and Balls and Sigmas and Orisas have a turn for once.

7 Likes

I’d love to play Orisa, I have her gold gun a league skin for her. Problem is she is absolutely awful right now. She and Sigma need buffs. Nerfing Reinhardt will not create more tank players.

29 Likes

Orisa is good agaInst Rein. She counters Rein’s charge. They key is good heals.

and damage so enemy team not destroying your barrier faster than you can put another one

2 Likes

I do believe the nerf to Orisa’s shield hp was too much. Winston’s bubble shield has 100 hp more than hers.

Insulting :unamused:

7 Likes

His ult is one of the mostly poorly designed interactions in the game imo, because you need a reinhardt to counter earth shatter pretty much no other tank can consistently counter shatter as Rein can due to have lower health barriers that have cooldowns also he can pull his shield up instantly unlike other tanks

13 Likes

I think we just need to buff other tanks at this point.
Rein feels fine rn.

Give orisa 700hp shield, let winston pierce armor.

9 Likes