Just give us 6v6

Then I will never stop advocating for it.

I agree. Just add it into arcade. Id rather play that version of the game regardless of balance tbh

I mean, if i had a 6+ friends, capable of mutual understanding, and willing to play whatever as long as all roles are included sure. But this is simply not the case for someone like me who plays this game almost exclusively solo. DPS is easily the most popular role. In solo queue, it will always reflect on what role is picked the most in a match.

Ofcourse it could. But this doesnt disprove my argument. ‘‘Content creator’’ (really hate that phrase…) or a streamer needs as many views as he/she can get, in order to maintain sufficient amount of income from streaming or making videos. Basicaly it means, that they have to play whatever is the most popular.

Also, almost every streamer, from really small one to very big and the most famous ones, almost exclusive play role queue. Even streamers that are too small to have it as a full time job. I believe it is nice indication of what majority of players like (what is the most popular).

I also personally witnessed streamers like ml7, Jay3 and Flats being asked RQ/OP 5v5v6v6 questions and if i recall correctly, all three of them agree on role lock being best for the game (mainly because of goats), and 5v5 being better as it gives them more individual agency. To be fair, i dont watch overwatch streaming much in general, so i dont deny there may also be some who’d prefer open queue and/or 6v6 if they were ‘‘main’’ game modes among majority of player base.

1 Like

THIS

And earnable lootboxes!
And archive events!

And how about you make it possible to earn 1 coin per a few matches so that 1 missing coin due to the gingerbread bastion stops being so annoying

1 Like

forums full of post about it, when blizzard posts something on social media a lot of people wants 6vs6, a lot of polls made, 6vs6 always win

1 Like

The largest poll i’ve ever seen regarding 5v5 v 6v6 had around 2000 voters. For a game that has allegedly milions of active players. And even if that wasnt true, there are 30k active steam users.

Surely you get the scale of insignificance of these polls.

Majority doesn’t care at all, which means they are happy with what they have now.

yeah thats the problem, no way this game have millions of players at all, 100 million accounts made since ow1 launch in 2016 maybe, but how many players? they are scared to give numbers for a reason

people keep complaining about balance, even if they like 5vs5 balance is a mess, and balance is a mess only because 5vs5 exists, with 6vs6 we never had soe many balance problems, the game was even more fun, balanced and less fristrating when was getting no content

This is only your speculation. It doesnt really matter anyway, because even if only 30k steam players were all there is (which is not, majority of active players doesnt use steam for OW at all), having only 70% out of 2000 poll voters decide what rest of ow playerbase should play, is stupid.

who decided or asked or wanted 5vs5 then?

1 Like

Unsustainable popularity of role queue, and lack of the least popular role - tank. In my opinion.

This has been confirmed btw by streamer/‘‘content creator’’ Spilo, who allegedly spoke to ow 2 developers. 5v5 exists, because there is not enough tanks for quick role queues. Role queue - more popular game mode than open queue.

I can give you a link if you want. Here, 40:10. You can make whatever you want out of it.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-w8tN-YUvE&ab_channel=Spilo

I do admit, at first, I didn’t think it really mattered but 6v6 did seem way more enjoyable.

1 Like

Lol that’s not proof that the actual majority of the community wants 6v6

1 Like

Its also not proof the majority doesnt. Your arguing over somthing we cant prove either which way, stop using that idea like you won

Ask in any game you play in Overwatch youll have plenty people saying yes and plenty saying no. Stop pretending its some vocal minority when it factually isnt.

Youre out of your mind guy, and to this day not one argument against 6v6 holds weight about format issues.

Blah blah blah unless you can prove that the majority of the community wants 6v6 you have nothing to say. Nothing in OW2 or 5v5 seems to indicate that people want 6v6 back instead, you know… unlike the long queue times we had in OW1 because of the tank shortage

If your team is comprised of 6 persons and 4/5 of those arent willing to pick whatever the team needs, then the whole team deserves to lose. Sadly, its as simple as that.

Not at all especially after what was seen in the ow1 moba double shield vod.

Lul wut? Are you also gonna say that tracer and kiriko are useless on their own as well, funniest thing I heard in all of the forums.

Sure I am stat checking with tracer when I delete someone in 1 second.

That especially happened in ow1 when goats existed and brig was the one that made the meta unlike ow2.

What are you talking about rofl, 10k likes over 278 dislikes isn’t even close lmfao.

BRING IT BACK

OW2 absolutely SUCKS

2 Likes

Exactly. But in open queue, you have no control over it. In RQ, you can at least partially influence balanced team comp.

Nah, ow1 is the worst.

And they came to us, big manly men, with tears in their eyes saying, ‘sir 5v5 is the best thing that’s ever been given to me. I’ve never known balance until this day’