Just confirm a hero as transgender...please 🌈

Horrible from an equality stance too. Nobody is going to see something as normal if the character has to wave a sign around going “look how different I am!”

1 Like

pharah ascended or post mercy ‘service’ ascended

Didn’t you call people transphobic because they didn’t advocate for LGBT?

In like, 3 threads in the past 48 hours?

5 Likes

both

I’m trans and I really, really don’t want a trans hero in the game. Stop acting as if it’s something all lgbt’s want. Just stop.

2 Likes

OH WAIT YOU DO YOU ACTUALLY DO

Please leave if you are going to advocate for peace but continue to name call and throw slurs.

4 Likes

“Peace through superior sh*tpost-power” ForumZarya 2k18

1 Like

I love the way you word this. It’s art. I’m not joking either

then ill make world peace in about 10s

I appreciate the compliment, wish forums wasnt bugged just so itd be easier screenshooting which post youre talking about, but im sure i can tell.

It’s a while back I believe I liked it… it’s the thing about tracer and brig being shipped.

1 Like

yea, thought so.

4 characters

nominee for “best comment” award

What’s controversial about it? It’s just a little bit of light humor, from an 8 year old, stating some very simple facts.

2 Likes

Don’t people have like jobs or hobbies other than being victims or offended now. Like srsly, do they get paid for it?

I know right!! How stupid too.

When you were having 30+ comments of people having fun, then some people had to go back to the topics main focus. Rip

1 Like

Well, she said she does anything for the sake of science even going as far as to stick herself with needles that messes up her arm which shows she has no restraint for anything. Yeah…I dunno tbh.

Either way my love for her will never die :heart_eyes:

That’s the 2 main weapons used when you don’t agree.

Weapon One: You are afraid/a bigot
Weapon Two: Play the victim card

Ya trying to get more forced representation :smile: