Just confirm a hero as transgender...please šŸŒˆ

is brigitte the bottom or the top in the relationship, cause ive been able to screw some pharahs pretty hard as brig. Also mercy can share, shes a support, she can handle another person needing the ā€˜serviceā€™ of her magical staff(take that as you will)

Yes it is. Forum can be buggy and not showing which post itā€™s replying to.

Yeahā€¦as an LGBT playerā€¦no. Let it happen naturally. And let Blizzard decide when they want to release this info.

I feel like the more you guys whine for representation, the longer Blizzard will wait as to not seem like theyā€™re pandering.

1 Like

yea, thought so, anyways im going to be screenshotting that post and mine.

Honestly I donā€™t know. Also Iā€™m legit dying at that last sentence.

Zarya. (20 charachters)

I would love for it to be Z but i think she was confirmed cis female

thank you, i enjoy using that kind of humor to make others laugh.

1 Like

Wella that staff got 3 pointy things on one end. So thereā€™s plenty of space for Briggite in that ship. Then they could attach go-pro to the other side and get a lot of views on the internet.

Mercy confirmed as transitioning?

What has the post turned into XD

well mercy does seem to swap from a ninja weeb who needs constant attention to a flying vulture who loves having her tag along. She does swap ā€˜tablesā€™ a lot.

shes also got the other end too, gotta service herself as well :rofl:

1 Like

LolšŸ˜‚

Horrible from an equality stance too. Nobody is going to see something as normal if the character has to wave a sign around going ā€œlook how different I am!ā€

1 Like

pharah ascended or post mercy ā€˜serviceā€™ ascended

Didnā€™t you call people transphobic because they didnā€™t advocate for LGBT?

In like, 3 threads in the past 48 hours?

5 Likes

both

Iā€™m trans and I really, really donā€™t want a trans hero in the game. Stop acting as if itā€™s something all lgbtā€™s want. Just stop.

2 Likes

OH WAIT YOU DO YOU ACTUALLY DO

Please leave if you are going to advocate for peace but continue to name call and throw slurs.

4 Likes