Just confirm a hero as transgender...please šŸŒˆ

No need to create a new hero, I am not even asking for that. Perhaps just a small comic that might hint at something in the pastā€¦I would be eternally grateful.

There are so many lgbt people playing this game, that just having something minor like this would really make a difference. Please oh please!

4 Likes

Forced narrative for the sake of equity is horrible from an artistic stance.

113 Likes

Could see it being Moira but anyone else nah

4 Likes

Tracer?
Reflections?
Doesnā€™t those things exist?

10 Likes

Because she fits your narrative of what a trans woman can be right? Trans women can be anybody, even Dva or Mercy

5 Likes

Confirm it to be DVA and watch the complaints soar through the roof lol

11 Likes

Natural representation based from the companyā€™s own free will is good, forced representation like this however is bad.

4 Likes

Where is thecatsred when you need themā€¦ see what Iā€™m talking about :joy:

No because she has a fixation on biological functions and alterations to the human body to better suit herself get off your high horse

5 Likes

Good god, thereā€™d be riots in the streets

2 Likes

No good can come from these threads! Just let Blizzard do their thing.

4 Likes

And Dva is a gamer, and Mercy is a doctorā€¦what is your point?

2 Likes

Bastion is TRANSā€¦
transformational

25 Likes

So we got Bastion, Zen, and Wrecking ball!

1 Like

Bonus points if you have the shockwave skin on,

Then heā€™s a TRANSformer

3 Likes

Nobody is ā€œforcingā€, just asking hereā€¦there is a thread asking for a ā€œBlack Womanā€ heroā€¦this is the same thing

ā€¦ u serious rn? the woman who has devoted her LIFE to biology and alterations to a persons biology has WAY more lore and personal reasons for being transgender over someone whos just a gamer or a doctor/surgeon

4 Likes

Well asking for it is kinda putting pressure on the company to do it, which is indirect force.

Let them do it if they want to, insignificant details like these are unimportant and shouldnā€™t be asked for. How about let them balance their game THEN worry about stuff like this.

1 Like

I think that person who devoted her life to biology is going to stick to her biology and respect it.

3 Likes

If anythinf it should be Moira.With her crazy genetics bs

1 Like