Junkrat is turning OWL into a joke

the game looks so bad whenever i watch it

everyone is so scared of being accidentally hit by a bomb and he is literally spamming riptires. i honestly stop watching whenever i see it

132 Likes

Cool story bro …

108 Likes

Yeah Riptire is a free kill and it builds too quickly. Junkrat is far too high reward for low skill.

I suggest reducing Riptire speed by around 10-15% and increase ult charge needed by around 25%

86 Likes

nah the tire speed is fine… riptire just needs to be a once or twice a game type of ult like graviton surge

its just such a joke seeing pro players scramble like turkeys everytime they see him. junkrat getting buffed is the worst thing that ever happened to overwatch

69 Likes

Funny the little “fact” thing that popped up during one game, that said the guy had used 3 rip-tires but only manage to secure 1 kill, seems to disagree with your anecdotal evidence.

97 Likes

I’m going to assume you’ve never played junkrat and seen just how weak his ultimate is, literally. there are a number of characters who can delete it very easily (mccree, soldier, tracer, widow, bastion, junkrat, pharah) and more that can be unaffected by it (reaper, zarya, roadhog, mei, orisa, reinhardt). it can be very powerful when used properly but like most ultimates usually gets 1 maybe 2 kills. it charges fast with luck from hits and other times it takes forever to charge. realistically the tire needs to go back to 150 hp to put it on par with other ultimates and not allow it to be shut down so easily.

consider having some experience with the topic before ranting, not just going off what you see. =P

49 Likes

Look at the skillrat mains defending it. Extremely low skill, high reward. Nerf him hard.

70 Likes

sorry if we like having some fun with our video games, go back to dark souls you silly elitist.

47 Likes

Nah, he’s fine m8 :bomb::bomb::bomb:

22 Likes

Only problem with Junkrat is how you can deal stupid amounts of damage without even trying to hit someone.

29 Likes

um how about no

if anything its hp should be 50 or the player should lose control of it when they die. i think its speed (the tire itself) is fine but when you look at how easy other ultimates of similar power are to shut down compared to it, it needs to have some kind of drawback

12 Likes

No my dear, Junkrat mains defending Junkrat is very strange. Of course you think he’s fine. Your opinion is subjective to the core.

28 Likes

I’m a Sombra main and Junkrat is completely fine to me.

22 Likes

I don’t know about OWL since I don’t watch, but I feel like part of the problem is Lucio’s Sound Barrier, which is meant to counter ults like Rip Tire is very unreliable at doing so. This in itself gives Tire more power because supports can’t do a whole lot against a good Tire.

7 Likes

150hp riptire. Wow. That’d be a guaranteed kill more than it already is.

18 Likes

this is because junkrat gets an eternity and 3 days to troll ultimates and abilities out of people with it

running away from riptire and being invisible for 50% of the game doesn’t make junkrat “completely fine”

14 Likes

Just watched Dallas getting their tire supressed nonstop when they used it :man_shrugging:

30 Likes

I’m not just talking about Overwatch league, I’m talking about the game in general.

I think we can all agree, hearing “fire in the hole”five or six times In one round does get pretty annoying.

Sure, I can deal with it easily, but my team seems to always just run away like cowards. You can’t rely on anyone these days, you have to everything yourself.

19 Likes

Like Junkrat says in game, “aiming is overrated” lol

17 Likes

lol I’m not most of the time invisible and mostly killing the tire every time. Also, I see people mostly panic like a chicken which gets them killed by the tire instead of shooting the darn thing.

6 Likes