Junkerqueen skins: game vs trailer

I just noticed that Junkerqueen’s outfit in-game and in-cinematic are different. She has leather leggings and a black vest over rubar armor in the cinematic, while she has a white top and 3 belts with torn leggings in-game. She’s more shredded in-game as well, perhaps due to being the Queen for longer.

Wondering if we’ll get the cinematic outfit as a cosmetic, or if the differences are a bit too subtle to be likely (for launch at least, maybe as an Archives skin).

11 Likes

I can definitely see it as one of her default epic skins.

21 Likes

When OW2 has been in development for so long that characters who aren’t even out yet are getting new looks

19 Likes

The above is her look when she took the throne, since her hair isn’t blue yet either. Must be one of her legendary skins.

Edit: Whose hand is she carrying on her belt in the second pic?

9 Likes

Well the story took place where there was a junker KING. It seems like one if before and one is after she became the queen.

2 Likes

I think it’s a dead omnic.
Her shoulder pad and knee pad in-game are omnic skulls as well.

If these omnic had names, we don’t know.

11 Likes

Oooooh, I didn’t even notice that.

Zen better sleep with his eyes open.

10 Likes

Well that’s easy to explain… the cinematic if before she became the Queen.

1 Like

I seriously hope we get her cinematic look as a skin as well! She looks so good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

bob-sweating

12 Likes

Voice interactions between JQ and Zen will be interesting.

8 Likes

My god, she got even more jacked after being the Queen.

6 Likes

i think his hair is more blue when using any type of her kit? or it is ambient light on animated short oO’

like zarya being more pink (but in zarya is because of her canon)

1 Like

I believe the gear shown in the cinematic will be her “origins” or “archives” skin. White top with the skull seems to be her default OW2 skin.

1 Like

Make sure to rename the title to “Junkerqueen skins: game vs animated short” on the 16th of June :wink:

1 Like

You’re right. I think it is more blue in-game. The cinematic has her with more brown hair with blue accents.

1 Like

imagine when she use her ult her Mohican it becomes less blue and only the side braids are blue xD

1 Like

Junkertown lore wise was formed from humans forming the Human Liberation front and destroying the Omnic settlement there so not surprisingly to see huge anti-omnic sentiment from JQ wearing the skulls of her enemies!

1 Like

I want to know where she shops.

1 Like

She is either not permanently flexed or one skin has abs as the other doesn’t

1 Like