Junker Queen leak better not be true

Last thing this game needs is another noob shotgun hero like Reaper or close ranged support like Brig.

It needs more range support fps heroes similar to Zen, Ana, Bapt ( besides immortality)

Love the direction OW2 has gone so far, becoming a respectable fps. OWL is popping!

2 Likes

Isn’t she theorized to be a tank?

Also I see nothing wrong with close range heroes. They trade their safety from range for more damage.

I can respect someone’s aim from far away. Yet I can also respect someone’s ability to survive in the thick of the fight. Which may arguably be harder.

53 Likes

What leak exactly?
Also I would rather have more tanks and supports in the game but, if a hero would make more sense as a dps I think it would be better than trying to force them into another role.

2 Likes

Junkerqueen should be like Mercy. Just for you, AKJ.

39 Likes

I agree nerf Mccree.

54 Likes

I mean he is technically a close range hero.

:clown_face:

Someone on reddit posted a leak of Junkerqueen’s abilities:

https://www.reddit.com/r/overwatch2/comments/tx0t8s/junker_queen_leak/?utm_term=1808984332&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

As with most leaks, it may be fake so I would take it with a grain of salt.

4 Likes

Not wrong, buff Cassidy’s range.

1 Like

Imma give u a second to take that back before I drag your main into the mud

16 Likes

reminder the leak source is an ex OWL couch, who has the resources and time to make such a fake leak possible.

:couch_and_lamp:

Coach? Or did I read correctly.

4 Likes

coffee has not kicck in yet.

2 Likes

Check out the last video from master ian gamer on youtube, this leak is extremely likely to be true

You have enough classic shooter “pew pew” characters. Go play them.

6 Likes

She better be a tank!

4 Likes

I need to go make some

real or not,

it’s gonna be a riot either way

The leak is really not my cup of tea, so I hope it is fake, but I would love a pump action shotgun, or a true double barrel. So, I support that part, at least. Assuming it is not the same shotgun as Reaper… Hog… Torbjorn… Heck, even Dva.

2 Likes

It’s just doesn’t strike me as very interesting for her much less a tank kit.

Doesn’t portray itself as a tank well at all imo.

He’s got a literal revolver bro.

1 Like

I agree. Especially if the game is moving more in an fps direction where hitscan is strong then a mid-long range support would be very nice to play.

1 Like