July 18 patch balance changes discussion thread

You know, 2-2-2 is huge, but balance patch is even bigger.
Let’s discuss all those massive changes.

Those are really nice changes, but there isn’t much to be said about them, except “well that’s good buff”

That’s pretty huge. I like the direction they took with repair pack and inspire. Shield bash nerf is pretty ok, but other stuff.
Blackbeard treatment for her shield, i don’t really like it . If they wanted it to be broken faster, then it should recover faster or don’t slow brigitte while using it, especially when this nerf is also a nerf to shield bash.
Rally really needs a buff. I understand that charge increase is a reaction to her heal grow.

IMO, they need to buff rally and shield bash. Something slight, like radius increase for rally and range increase for shield bash would be nice.

So, they understood that close range burst ability for sniper isn’t good idea, way to go.

Wow that’s HUGE! Like really HUGE with all stuns we have in the game. GREAT! The only problem i see - Moira is notorious for her elusive nature and that is going to increase the problem even more.
Also, what’s interaction for roadhog hook now? Can she Fade from it before/while it’s retracted?

That’s not really enough. Mb reduce health a bit, like from 900 to 800-850?

REJOICE REINHARDT MAINS, FOR THE DAY HAS COME! Reinhardt is nice, but it’s pretty impossible to play him against guys like doomfist, hammond and lucio.

I may be wrong. I might not understand. But if i’m right, then
THIS IS HUGE NERF and range buff isn’t enough.
let me explain. teleporter usage is highly dependent on coordination. Now it’s used for 3 things.

• Team maneuver when you need to quickly reach something, like the point or maybe disengage, like from graviton.
  • Mobility for symmetra - to quickly cross gaps or to engage/disengage
  • Sentry pack teleport. Instant 150 dps turret is cool trick.

But the problem is - you don’t need infinite duration for any of these things. To be honest, you rarely need all 10 seconds for it to exist.
Where is the huge nerf is?
I’ll tell you:

Or let me refrase it:

From 2 to 15. that’s harsh, isn’t it. Of Course 750% cooldown increase is harsh. And let me remind you - symmetra has no way to protect herself. She doesn’t have good self sustain, she doesn’t have any cc, she doesn’t have any mobility besides tp.

Ok also one thing. In uncoordinated teams i use it for “dancing” in teamfights. Basically, i put tp on other side of the fight and travel between them, forcing my enemies to turn 180 to catch me and that often confuses sht out of the enemy.

Oh ok blizzard, no fun allowed, i see

But let’s start about something positive.
What possible new opportunities i see:

• TP to highground so not mobile heroes like ana or orisa could quickly reach it (pretty useful on defense or KotH)
  • Shortcut from spawn to shorten time required to reach the objective

That’s it. I don’t know what else can be said. Overall, that’s a really huge nerf without good compensation. GJ blizz

Ok let’s see bug fixes.

Great. That makes him more consistent and better to use.

Yes that’s pretty NOICE

That concludes my opinion