Jared Neuss chatting with SVB, (almost now, 11am PST)

Biggest forum threads have 200k views easily and more engagement than most reddit threads.

It’s just abandoned here

2 Likes

Can’t wait for more PROMISES from Blizzard! Always the best thing I devote my game time keeping up with.

Let’s just say, things are going to be different 14 days from now.

Whatever you think it’s lacking, it’s still the best PvP game on the market. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think so, and I’m not sure why anyone is if they feel differently. I mean, I played more this year than ever and I’ve been playing heavily since OW1 beta. Respect who? These forums don’t deserve it. Actual fans do, and they see it every day.

5 Likes

2016 was 7 years ago lmao.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t come to the forums if I were the devs

3 Likes

honestly? the forum is perhaps the most direct way to recover old information. the internet, on the other hand, is the best way to lose them over time. Especially on dispersive platforms like Reddit.

so if they say something unpopular, it’s easier to lose if someone doesn’t keep that link to the statement they made. the same goes for twitch streams, which don’t stay on the web forever.

1 Like

If there’s a game you think is better, I’m sure it has forums. Do you go to McDonald’s just to tell them that Burger King is better?

Aw isn’t that sweet :hugs:

1 Like

Knowing human impulses they probably lurking here, maybe some even on alts

2 Likes

You know what would be kinda fun is if they actually did the HARDCORE questions.

Jeff did the hardcore questions. Props to him. he really handled difficult questions really well. As long as he made a change and fully EXPLAINED why he did it and stood by it. most people understood why he did it.

3 Likes

This guy’s philosophy is 100% tied to Blizzard’s “holier than thou” approach in OW2. Jared Neuss is an incredibly smug guy driving with no rear-view mirror. I’m quite doubtful this guy was a very big fan of Overwatch 1 and is just committed to turning this game into something it isn’t instead of strengthening all the things that made it great to begin with. He thinks he knows more about the game than the players who built Blizzard, and his vague promises aren’t worth tish imo.

6 Likes

The “is this an out of season april fools joke?” guy only got to ask that because he didn’t follow the script :rofl:

Streamers need to do this.

2 Likes

Its possible to love a game enough that has been corrupted that you want to see it in better shape than it is in, yes.

2 Likes

I’ve honestly seen the Hunt showdown staff take on the spotlight and talk to ANYONE, including me, when it came to hard questions that the community wanted answered and I will 100% give them props where credit is due. They are ACTIVELY working on the problems and have DELIVERED on promises. it just takes them a FULL Year to make changes. so they are forgiven . :slight_smile:

Despite the game is PACKED with reshade cheaters.

Samito would be Jared Neuss’s nightmare interview. OMG, please let this happen.

3 Likes

Yup, no more Bobby.

2 Likes

As funny as it would be just seeing a random forumer going on a rant with a dev why “insert expectation xy” wasnt met, i rather prefer these productive interviews more, because it actually gets the devs to talk and not just be purely go defensive or silent.

You’d only go silent and defensive if you were wrong, and the devs 100% are. That used to be called “honest, customer feedback”. It existed and strengthened businesses.

3 Likes

The only part i would say is they need a bridge guy , Dev’s or marketing execs typically aren’t built to handle public interaction, Jeff was the exception a few thrive doing that but most can’t.

That’s were proper communication team would do the bridge job between community and Dev’s.

1 Like