Jared Neuss chatting with SVB, (almost now, 11am PST)

5 Likes

oh know they are communicating with a streamer again…

13 Likes

I can’t wait for the softball questions.

31 Likes

I would kill to somehow be allowed to be in the position of some of these creators and ask legitimate, non-bootlicky questions.

Why have you gone back on your promise to reduce hardcountering?
Why do you not show stats publicly?
Why does the game still lack basic features like user-specific volume settings?
etc etc etc

Since my paycheck doesn’t depend on streaming or w/e I couldn’t care less if they didn’t ask me back. I want the questions put to them.

22 Likes

You don’t get invited to do these kind of interviews if you won’t ask softball questions

25 Likes

As much as his name can’t be mentioned on these forums without many losing their minds I’d like to just have Samito do it. Just for the zero filter, hard questions.

14 Likes

10000% agreed. I don’t always agree with his demeanor or certain hero-specific opinions, but god he would actually ask real questions.

One of mine would be “How could you possibly have been so out of touch to think Widow needed a BUFF going into 5v5 and not a nerf”

10 Likes

The first streamer who asks why they don’t at a bare minimum have a 6v6 arcade mode when the capability is in the game I’ll sub to (and never watch because lol watching OW).

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve had pleasant interactions with SVB in the past…

In one of his videos he was actually making fun of forum posts that requested to bring back OW1 and because I decided to go onto his twitch and defend some of the views I was then attacked and not allowed to present the opposing viewpoint which completely goes against the idea of debate…

:flushed:

11 Likes

wow they talk to a youtuber surely the game is saved now!

3 Likes

Samito is a complicated character but he sure knows a thing or two about this game. And he wouldn’t hesitate to ask what needs to be asked. I don’t get why people hate him so much around here.

That’s why they pick chill streamers like Emongg to do this kind of stuff. They’re docile and obedient.

I’d love to watch someone like Chipsa or Dafran going hard on them just for the lols.

11 Likes

I wish I could watch the stream but I am on my third set of 6 ads and I’ve been watching for 10 minutes. Cmon…

2 Likes

That was a thing? There are more streamers making sweeping through the forums to ridicule it than i’ve thought

By how it works, the most OW related question will be if he made any OW themed desserts for the holidays.

2 Likes

Samito had his chance and used it to shill harder than Flats ever did. Eskay is the only creator that ever managed to get anything done.

5 Likes

Why should i watch yet another tone deaf response stream?

4 Likes

They will always get softball questions because they’ll never talk with someone who will challenge them. I don’t think it’s the fault of SVB. If he asked hard hitting questions they’d never go on stream with him again lol

2 Likes

Tbh, if they wanted an “Easy” PVE mode development. Just copy GunFire Reborn and a bit of ExoPrimal.

Or at a minimum, copy the Vampire Survivors style horde mode, “Spiritual Assault” from GunFire Reborn.

Workshop, give people blocks. Squares and diagonally cut squares. Like simplified Minecraft.

What have they talked about? I can’t tune in since I’m on a plane. T_T

Or better yet, just build upon Archives, the popular & well-liked PvE the game already had!

2 Likes