"I've been playing OW so long, I can remember when ___ '' (Fill in the blank)

Sigh.
I’m throughly dissapointed with these forums, this is a thread about remembering things, and people can remember things differently as we all had different experiences.
They are allowed opinions that you don’t have to intervene your own onto.

3 Likes

Hilariously enough, she was seen as worse than F-tier until about 5 buffs in. Then the 6th buff (invuln frames) bumped her up to D/C-tier. Lmao

13 Likes

OMG I forgot about brawls!!! The Justice Rains from Above one was so horrible. :joy:

5 Likes

When there wasn’t cc that lasts 10 years. :sweat:

4 Likes

When 2 mercys could damage boost stack a widow.

1 Like

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when…

10/22/13

…Tracer used to shoot laser beams out of her eyeballs because we did not have a VFX system (or artist!) to render bullets yet.

251 Likes

Or when hanzo shot a giant centipede?

p.s Buff Hammond - ty

4 Likes

I guess you would win on remembering back in overwatch’s history :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe

5 Likes

Welcome back, papa Jeff! I hope you had a nice holiday!

9 Likes

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when Ana had four ammo.

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when Genji had 8 second Dragonblade

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when D.va had a killing ult

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when Sym had a shield ability

yea, finally some activity on forums :slight_smile: Jeff welcome back, hope you will be more active guys

OMG YES!!! :joy: I’ve been watching so many of these alpha/beta games and it was so beautiful.

How come you guys ended up getting rid of that circle around Hanzo’s ultimate? I feel like it made it much more visible and easier to see the hit box of his ult.

1 Like

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when Reaper’s Shadow Step for the player had the red glow instead of the purple one.

Bastion had a Rein shield in turret form.

1 Like

I remember playing the game when it was still called Titan and was supposed to be an MMO.
Source: (long ago) former employee of a certain game company.

2 Likes

Genjis double jump reset after wall climbing

2 Likes

I thought Ana’s lowest clip capacity was never lower than 8? That was her beta clip, and it shot even slower than it does now.

1 Like

Ah yes, I remember one of my first POTGs being from that. I jumped onto the point during overtime with Genji and frantically glanced around deflecting at everything (just trying to survive) while their Bastion steamrolled his own entire team.

1 Like

I’ve been playing OW so long, I can remember when McCree had a 200% pickrate in pro games because his Fan The Hammer did 480 damage a clip.

1 Like

#BringBackCaterpillarDragon

4 Likes