Its time than both sides of the "mercy war" Settle down

First of all sorry for another mercy thread, Dont murder me

i have seen both sides attack eachother again and again, and honestly, Im sick of it, hence this thread

This thread is aimed at the bad part of BOTH sides, The anti-mercy squad that reports anything about mercy, and then pro-mercy squad that reports everything that isnt what they like

If your not in any of this “sub groups” of the mercy controversy, then feel free to ignore this post, But im reality, Im tired of this thing,

Anti mercy group (the toxic side, as always) I get it, You are tired of hearing the same thing over, and over, and over and over again, You dont like the idea, You hate it, it frustrates you, I completly get that, But, There is no need to report a thread because you dont agree with the idea, No, ideas that you dont like are not “SPAM” , Just like all the “nerf genji threads” are not considered spam, this ones arent either, every mercy player is a “boosted noob” that does not know anything about the game and is all Golds or lower, with no skill what sowever, according to you, Which is not true

If you dont like seeing mercy posts…Just…Dont read them

Same thing goes to you, Pro-Mercy (Toxic side, as always) Cut it out too, Like i said to the other, Ideas that you dont agree on, Are NOT spam, Neither are report worthy, its simply unaccepteable that you have reached to this type of behavior, initially you were suggesting a idea to re-balance a hero, But now it has reached to a full on War where both sides refuse to listen to eachother, If you think mass rez is for the best, Go ahead, But, do not stay locked in the same mindset over and over and over again, everyone who doesnt agree with you is a “Salty dps main”, which is also not true

personally, i would like to see mas rez back, But i also can see why people DONT want to see it back, hence why i started a Thread (Click here if you want to see it) where i threw ALL my different ideas, even ideas im explicitly AGAINST,

to try to reach to a wider audience, and to Incitate discussion

Both of you, are acting upon the idea than the other side are completly unresonable, Biased, and abusive, and if you truly were to come by someone who is like this, Simply, Do what i like to do,

" Seems that we will never agree with this, Have a good day "

But for the love of god, Debate is a good thing People mistake any kind of discussion with a war to see who is right and who is wrong, Is it that hard to try to learn from the other side, and adapt your ideas, or add new proposals, so than other people can agree too?

Just cut it out guys…Grow up, be the mature one

22 Likes

People ain’t letting go of the triple OG Swiss Moth. I wish Sombra had as much attention as she has.

Really some of the movements for other heroes should take notes from the Mercy movement lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If they had even half their vigor, then I’d think we’d see a lot of progress on their heroes of choice

5 Likes

Well, this debate is done, and done, and done, to the point where most of these threads begin, “Sorry for another Mercy thread, but … I’m gonna beat the dead horse anyway.”

Can we stop sensationalizing this issue?

7 Likes

I wish the Mercy movement would shift their aim for now, gain popularity through helping other low tier heroes be heard.
I’d kill to have that kind of a vocal playerbase for McCree.

1 Like

I am unsure that the word vigor is the best choice here, and I dont think the tongue stuck out emoticon is in keeping with the stated intent of this thread.

Theres very little healthy debate between most communities, every mercy thread ends up in a discussion about what is spam and what isnt, and starts with either a lot of people agreeing, or a lot of people swearing at eachother, then it turns into a war between both sides,

Or end up beeing hated, both could do it,

But yes itrs true, a lot of the communities are very silent, and while i try my best to voice everyone i can, i cant exactly represent everybody,

But then they would not be considered a “mercy movement” would they?

the movement for mercy ,IS for mercy, there are movements for a lot of other heroes, its just that they are not heared, and as a person who tends to like to spearhead this movements, people seem to get scared by big posts, and simply decide to ignore them, but people flock towards the toxic thread to attack the OP inestead of endorsing the good threads

But can I report both kinds of posts? To keep things perfectly balanced?

2 Likes

No…thats …even worse

Thanos would approve

3 Likes

Don t take me seriously, I’m quoting infinity war.

Oh, Never watched it lol

2 Likes

Mage don’t try to Abe Lincoln this subject. Both sides definitely won’t like it.

1 Like

Maybe the forums should just have a group Infinity War watch. Bonding time to resolve our differences

Not the first time i do stuff like this, im used to it,

Someone has to be the voice of reason in this place

1 Like

Ehh don’t worry about it.

Great post by the way. It’s seriously time we as a community fix our attitudes to one another. I suspect it impacts the devs willingness to communicate.

1 Like

i may have to do a “lets (try) to fix the community” thread lol

1 Like

Well good luck to you than.

If you do that, I’ll be right in there.

The reason why people won’t shut up is that there are a looot more than two sides.

1 Like