24 - Ram shield
25 - Zarya bubbles
26 - Sombra Hacks
27 - Sym drops a TP away
28 - Moria shifts
29 - Tracer recalls
30 - Venture goes underground
31 - Widow headshots you

Yet, YET , with all of that, Blizzard, you’ve managed to make the worst ult in the game even MORE worse, nerfing his ult, and nerfing his damage reduction and his grenade, the only DPS hero with absolutely 0 Mobility, making his grenade absolutely horrible, u cant even tell if it actually hits or not, it has basically a melee range (why would a gun hero get into melee range???)

whoever thought of these changes should be fired, but im afraid it could be one of the higher ups

did you all see cassidy’s roll ? “now pair it with widow’s hook, hanzo climb & leap, soldier running, tracer blinking, ashe shift, reaper shift, sombra’s jump, junk jump, genji dash and deflect, sojourn slide and jump, sym teleport, venture underground echo and phara”

we see how it is now right ?

5 Likes

Doesn’t he literally have a roll that allows him to move quickly in any direction? Pretty sure that gives him mobility.

Especially when compared to other heroes that don’t have any mobility buttons at all, like say, Bastion.

1 Like

He moves faster but it’s still a 35% slow lmfao

If they wanted to gradually remove the damage reduction, let him move at full speed at the end of ult

1 Like

Deadeye just needs to build faster. That’s all that is needed for it to work…

2 Likes

bastion insane damage makes up for his mobility, this bro has literally a 2 meters roll with a long cooldown, now compare this to every single dps hero (besides baston)

FYI : they also nerfed right click damage

1 Like

I remember back in OW1 it wasn’t that uncommon to get a team wipe with High Noon. Fast forward to now and I feel like it’s throwing to use his ult. You’re just a sitting duck when you use it.

I don’t know what the balancing team is smoking, but they have made some of the oddest changes in this game. It’s just not fun anymore.

1 Like

Top 3 worst ults (maybe #1?)

1 Like

Um…maybe you should be more tactical with that rather then panic ulting or just whipping it out because that “oh boy oh boy! Imma kill the ENTIRE TEAM!” urge spurred you on for that false dopamine hit.

Also…I would like to add: THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY OF YOU PISTOLSLINGING YAHOOS. Of course players are gonna know how to deal with the normal W key holding headshot spam hitscan type of player.

That’s not everyone else’s fault. That’s on you for playing in such a way that you don’t track CD, you don’t pay attention to the killfeed, you don’t consider your obvious counters, and for lack of a better explanation, you don’t consider tactics, teamwork or strategy because “gun go pew, things die, headshots kill evehrybodeh.”

Just no. I play Ball and I still have more counters then that list posted just for universal play alone not just for my ultimate. Like dude come on.

4 Likes

Guys I understand that the forum plays a different version of the game. Where ana can 1vGod, where Widow has 100% aim, where mercy can heal through everything, where tanks are unkillabe, ect.

However on the version the general public plays, high noon is by far not terrible.

5 Likes

Yet somehow he’s still S tier.

He shouldn’t have 275hp.

10 Likes

You can’t argue he doesn’t have mobility when he literally does though.

Also, his combat role has a cooldown of 6 seconds. That’s not ‘long’ (only 1 second longer than Lifeweaver’s Rejuvinating Dash) and the roll has a 6.22m range, which is just shy of other movement abilities like Hanzo’s Lunge (7.85m).

There are plenty of heroes who have absolutely no abilities that improve their momentum or allow them to escape from attacks. Cassidy isn’t one of them.

I agree, I love playing Mccree but as soon as he says ITS HIGH NOON, it’s like he’s shouting IM OVER HERE EVERYBODY LOOK OUT, you either get killed instantly, someone eats your ultimate, or everyone hides and you waste the ult, and then die

Which literally puts it on par with multiple other ultimate abilities used by heroes such as:

Illari’s Captive Sun: She shouts “Face the Sunrise!”, telegraphing her position and becomes a slow moving (at least slower than her default movement speed) aerial target that can be shot out of the air. Her ultimate can also be eaten/hidden from/dodged and in the event it does hit, the bulk of its damage relies on the target taking enough damage in the next 6 seconds.

Pharah’s Barrage: She shouts “Justice rains from above!”, telegraphing her position and literally becomes a stationary target that anyone and their mother can shoot out of the air since she can’t dodge any attacks and has no damage reduction while using her ultimate.

Junkrat’s Rip Tire: He shouts “Get ready for a shock!” telegraphing exactly where he is, and if anyone from the enemy team finds him while he’s using said ult and hasn’t detonated the tire, they can kill him effortlessly since he can’t move or even see where the enemy is while he’s controlling the tire.

Plenty of other ultimates also leave heroes open to getting shot by smart/skilled players who can zero in on them before they can get use out of said ult. I’ve seen Hanzo, Genji, Soldier: 76 and Venture players all get killed before they get any value out of their ult, some not even getting a chance to use it at all because of the enemy team using a stun and cancelling the ult outright.

The trick with ult usage for quite a few heroes is to make sure you’re using it from an angle where the enemy can’t easily react to it, otherwise your hero (or in the case of Junkrat, his tire) will get destroyed before you can get any value out of it.

3 Likes

You dont need high noon,cree is op with his no skill fast shots.

2 Likes

I agree, I just think of all those you liste, Mccree gets the short end of the stick.

Illari can fly around looking for the best angle to shoot her bomb, not a guaranteed hit but she has an advantage there.

Pharah is more difficult to land a good ult but she still has the elevation to position herself better.

Junkrat’s tire is…. A different issue. If he launches tire and you kill him, he somehow is still driving the tire lol. Inconsistent and I don’t understand that.

Overall Mccree has the most difficult time ulting because he is grounded, not that it’s impossible.

They should give him a slight amount of damage mitigation during ult imo, and in exchange make him 100% rooted

Worst ult, huh? Hmmm…

Every Damage/Damage-dealing Ult is pretty meek without setup. Almost by design or something you’d think.

Exceptions exist with things like Overclock and Tactical Visor, because theyre just “Better Sojourn/Soldier Mode” and Infrasight because it is the setup.

But those ults are countered by just Playing against Sojourn/Soldier/Widow with a smaller margin for error. They’re only a threat if the hero would have already been a threat.

I mean you can literally negate the damage by hiding behind a lamp post since the bullets are always fired at the center of the enemy.

2 Likes

Sure, if you completely ignore the roll that somehow makes him invulnerable. Then yes he has no mobility.

You can do the same with alot of ults?

If that is your reason for why its bad then most ults are bad as many are negated by breaking LOS