It's clear ana needs a buff

she needs her ability to 3 tap heroes again. she is one of the few supports who neeeds aim and it should be rewarded. makes no sense i have to hit 4 shots on a pharah mercy.

17 Likes

Everyone ttk has increased ana also has more hp now.

Ideally they should revert whole s9 patch.

But in the meanwhile working on pot shots ana is good.

5 Likes

I mean every support suffered from the hp increase; Kiriko is another prime example.

3 Likes

She doesn’t. Let her be average. We’ve been so used to her being so strong that average feels like she’s weak. She’s fine. And even if you buff it, it’s not going to make her stronger in a dive meta.

33 Likes

nah she has the second lowest winrate behind wife leaver. she’s below mid. low C tier at best

7 Likes

I mean she should be suffering right now; Doomfist, Tracer, Genji, Sombra are some of the top picks, mixed with her BIGGEST value in anti-heal being added to every dps hero makes her reason for being picked lower as well

13 Likes

Other heroes can work in dive, Ana cannot. It’s not her meta

2 Likes

Ana is not terrible in dive. i agree there are better options but her range makes it workable. she has no damage pressure at all now because it takes a million shots to kill someone.

1 Like

Guys come on it’s obviously satire

She isn’t terrible in dive, but it’s about survivability right now with the DPS debuff passive. The meta heroes seem to be the ones who can survive the most while contributing to the team. You can buff Ana a lot but it’s not going to keep her alive against the passive.

4 Likes

Every good hero rn absolutely craps on Ana. She doesn’t have the survivability or mobility to withstand if more than 1 person jumps on her. Plus all the aoe damage going around isn’t great for a single target healer.

(Moira is just better)

Ana is useful against Orisa at least but zen is a better pick imo

5 Likes

Ana’s winrate isn’t properly represented since she always has been the most popular pick historically.

She was usually and still is usually played in a mirror, so it’s bound to be negative (i.e one Ana wins, the other loses = 50%).

2 Likes

Until Tank experience is improved ana needs to be lowest priority for any kind of buffs.

I hope to see her struggle more so she’s not in 100% of my games.

9 Likes

They remove mirror match ups when showing the winrate

She has one of the faster fire rates amongst the Support roster (though many of them already have fairly quick shots). It’s not really the job of Supports - even Ana - to solo takedown enemy targets.

Has very little to do with it, considering most of the Damage-role can already self-clear the debuff.

She’s worked well in prior compositions.

Um, no? Just Mei, Reaper, Sombra, Tracer, and Venture. Even counting Echo with her ult, that’s only 6 out of 18.

6 Likes

Ana actually needs like 3 nerfs.

2 Likes

Why does she need a 3 tap when she has 0 damage falloff, nade, and sleep? Might as well give her d.va boosters while we’re at it

17 Likes

why are we gaslighting ourselves into thinking ana needs buffs? Didnt we spend 8 seasons complaining about her? Let her not be a must pick for another season guys

7 Likes

I didn’t game is good when grandma is strong

1 Like