Need good practise codes for Ana

Looking for good codes to improve my Ana. Especially the sleep dart. Feel free to send me codes that are good for Ana practises. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

None of the ones I used to use work anymore due to OW2 :skull:, only one is a threat sleep trainer code: FWEEG

That said, best practice for sleep is doing it real time verse real players, FFA is very beneficial to help train sleep reflexes on flankers and ambushes, but just QP or Total Mayhem is best for practicing “real game” usage where you need to land it while avoiding map obstacles/shields, and with teammates in your way blocking your view etc.

I do play alot of qp anyways, but sometimes when I come back a little rusty due to reallife I see how I struggle to fail the timings on a ball stomp for example. Wish there was something like this

Ana mains never fear hanzo tracer main here to help your woes to deal with pesky sombras and frantic genji’s
I will give you a scenario creator

These are really good but not popular aim and reaction trainers.
Here i kinda made a list for ana but they can be used for any heroes.I mainly use them for dps.
was just going to type this then kinda got into making a vid as it will be easy to understand and got it done too xd played ana after months super rusty.

Codes listed
VXEAT - Scenario Creator

you can make any kind of scenario with different heroes in any map.
This is one general purpose scenario i made with vxeat were all enemies will be there and you can fight them, only ones you focus will fight back and also it starts slow and ramps speed as you get kills.

EBBSJ

Next one is double genji torture chamber i use it for hanzo and widow but today tried for ana works really well. It starts slow try to reach 100+ both genji’s will have all cds so will you just try to land stuff.

14Z04

all credit to VXEAT and its creator bella.

Also practice sleeping sombra in this sombra reaction trainer.

Pbz34

these are made by a creator bella , very thoroughly documented.

Also check out some nade prediction tools. by lotto
ZZRHH

Dont spend too much time with setups unless your gm something just get a feel for its arch .

Also use this long range trainer again from bella labs focus on tracer and echos
4KMFN

Then this scenario to practice hitting ball consistently
N56X6

This one by futz is good for aerial shooting practice mainly echo and pharah.

EA55W

Then this peek shot scenario by seita has monkey genji and doom diving practice sleeps, can also practice quickshot on peekers.

NADDS

really good for reactions it wont sleep but kill them in this scenario to keep speed but its good.

Also this hero trainer by DAICHIN is a gem
for ANA he has really usefull and engaging scenarios
HBW9W

But also dont spend time playing all of them either rotate them are focus one or two areas first

This only improve your aim and ability aim by maximising reps and situations.
Having gamesense and awareness is more important for ana to execute these.
good luck.

1 Like