It's Bobby Kotick's Fault

Corporations elect fall guys all the time to protect their executives, it’s no stretch to assume Aaron has a number of PR experts surrounding him to coach him on what to say.

I feel like I might actually be speaking to somebody born yesterday.

So you think he is entirely lying in that blog post?

I literally posted a quote from one of Overwatch’s former project leaders, who blamed Kotick for scrapping months of work and also for causing high turnover in team 4, but you can’t read.

Like that’s all it is, you just can’t read, you don’t know anything because you’re an illiterate and you lack critical thinking skills.

I’ve said both upper management and team 4 leadership are to blame. I’m fully aware of Tracy Kennedy, I’m just also aware of the words that Aaron Keller has said, too.

I don’t know why you think team 4 is 100% innocent. Did Aaron Keller help your mom get out of a toxic relationship or something?

Entirely? No, because I do believe he was underfunded and understaffed and bit off more than he and his team could chew, but that’s only because they weren’t properly supported by upper management – more than that, their efforts were being laid to waste and thrown in the bin by upper management.

Do you think they were forced in entirety and against their will to announce OW2 in 2019, put OW1 into maintenance mode, and not tell people about the canceled pve content until 8 months after the OW2 launch?

Do you think when Aaron said they weren’t ready to handle OW1’s success and didn’t handle it correctly that he was lying?

Do you think team 4 leadership has any agency at all?

Their job was to make the game, it was marketing’s job to advertise and plan release dates at the behest of executives, all the while the team’s work is actively being erased during crucial development periods by Kotick.

That’s the real rub, you see, and anything else is largely inconsequential to the consumer and to the fans.

We wanted their product, the CEO f#$%ed it up, now your tongue is black from his shoes.

Clown world!

Did Kotick kill your grandma?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised, he threatened to have a whistle blower killed.

You should probably check on your grandma then.

She’s in the ground, she good.

Lmao are you serious?

Because I won’t 100% agree with you my tongue is black from his shoes?

Did you not see the part where I called him evil?

You’re a joke, dude. An arrogant joke, but a joke nonetheless.

1 Like

Lol you agreed with me that they made mistakes so I can’t be that blind.

There are varying degrees of blindness.

See Sin, you’re only LEGALLY blind. Not like, 100% blind. You just can’t drive a car or something.

1 Like

Oh so we’re both blind, I’m just more blind? That doesn’t even make sense lol

That’s literally how it works, some people have total blindness, others are less blind by still remarkably impaired.

You’d still call them both blind because they’re disabled by their inability to see, you’re blind.

You’re calling yourself blind for an opinion. It’s weird, man. I get how blindness works but the anaology breaks down a bit when you analyze the actual implication.

1 Like

No it doesn’t, and I’m not calling myself blind at all, you just have that impression because of your own inability to detect what’s real and perceive the world around you.

Make it make sense! 

1 Like