"It's a skill issue." Is this toxic?

You could argue in correct situations, diff does more than that too.

Some people… really are not, though. Actually. Yes, there are people who play ranked, and are not trying to improve, at all. They’re not interested - but they queue for ranked anyway, because “they can.”

…thanks! You should add that link to your OP, it’s good forum ettiquette… :wink:

No

1 Like

Didn’t even think about that. Sorry!

2 Likes

Is it a skill issue when the matchmaker intentionally puts you against enemies that are literally Masters+ because they patented a matchmaker for the sole purpose of “influencing your decision to purchase skins”? I don’t think it’s a skill issue when 99% of the games are bs like this now.

2 Likes

Straight facts right here.

1 Like

They made D.Va more toxic and annoying than she was cute in OW1. She crossed a threshold and I hate it.

Blizzard please add more interaction with D.Va that isn’t just toxic stuff that makes people hate her.

2 Likes

Yeahhh, I didn’t like her in OW1 and I dislike her so much more with her new voicelines.

1 Like

D.va is just a 8chan resident.

How about we stop being offended at the most mundane crap for one second?

1 Like

Don’t mistake the question I asked for me being offended. I don’t think the phrase is toxic nor do I think the term “diff” is toxic. The point of this thread is to get a good understanding of what the community deems as toxic.

1 Like

Just mute the chat bro

No, it’s not toxic.

It is toxic to get offended about it every time somebody says something in chat that you might not like.

Stop with your attention seeking drama posts, mute chats and get back to playing the game.

Saying “It’s a skill issue” is pretty toxic, mostly because its rarely used in non offensive ways.

1 Like

I really wonder how people still have enabled chats if they find stuff like this toxic. Just turn off all of the chats. All of them. They’d be way better off probably.

1 Like

Yeah, muting chat is a super simple solution.

2 Likes

What’s the dif anyway?

1 Like

Clearly, you did not read any of my posts lol It’s pretty clearly stated that I am not offended by D.VA’s voice line or the term “diff”. My intent was to gauge what people consider toxic and what they consider okay. And, to see the general opinion of if ActiBlizz is promoting a toxic gaming community.

Also, did you forget where you are? The entirety of this forum is drama of one kind or another… Don’t act like you don’t want attention when you post.

1 Like