Its 2020, why do we not have team status on HUD?

You are trolling at this point. Are you seriously implying it makes the game harder by not having it available?

They already have this in replay feature, I really donā€™t know how difficult it could be to implement the same thing in game as well.

1 Like

They also have it available in PVE which means it basically has been implemented already, and it is a decision of game design to not include it in PvP.

2 Likes

Why would you want it to be available in first place, if it is not making the game easier for you?

If only. That day cant come soon enough. I mean, you guys can still talk on the phone while you play if you want. I canā€™t stand it.

This would make coordinating with people who donā€™t want to use voice chat easier, and I can understand why people wouldnā€™t want to voice chat, so I not forcing them. Voice chat is definitely better at coordinating, but this would at least be a good balance.

1 Like

They are confusing easy with intuitive so thereā€™s not much point in arguing further.

1 Like

It would be nice if they set it up like it is in pve modes like archives

1 Like

But itā€™s okay for everyone say thereā€™s a Turret or Sniper?

Does it show you where the turret or sniper is?
And of course it is OK, because it is a audio cue, just like there is an audio cue when one of your teammates get hurt, which is already there even with positional audio.