It Hurts To Admit, But

Better to watch, or to play? You can balance for either.

I understand “better” as “makes us more money and costs us less work hours to maintain”. In other words, they balance cost and expenses, not game balance.

Game simpler to balance = less devs can work on it = less money spent. It will be same rare updates from time to time, like before, just with more bugs and lower cost.

Are we still on this question?

2-2-2 as a format was not about in and of itself an idea that automatically meant good games; it was about creating a regular structure to reduce down balance issues which DO make better games. Are you really incapable of making this distinction?

If the balance problem was limited to a fixed roster, we wouldn’t need a system like 2-2-2. no one ever said 2-2-2 itself as a format was “better for play”, it was about constraining the problem of balancing for every 6-stack which results in better games. This is the point a lot of people are conflating.

“Forums” are not a single entity dude, stop spreading misinformation and making claims in the name of others with absolutely ZERO solid evidence to make that claim.

Reality is that making a search about 222 and most threads you get now are NOT from the supporters.

Stop.Claiming.Majority.

1 Like

So guess youre going to be that guy huh. The one who tells everyone they are wrong hes right but when proof is giving stick your fingers in your ears and say nana cant hear you. Well lmk how that works for you ill be living in reality

Dude, look. I am not discussing the potential or past history of “manipulation”, all companies do it. The polls however were taken in several places, and even in game people are saying its better. Literally, for every person who didn’t like I would say at least 3 on average say they like it. You just cannot accept its here, people generally support it, there are some frustrations as to be expected with the shakeout of the MMR/SR with it and some people trying new roles. Its not the disaster you have conjured in your mind, or the thing hated by all, that’s just not the case.

FWIW, so far you have shown zero hard evidence that the majority doesn’t support 2-2-2, the best data we have says its majority supported.

Let’s stop this discussion:

https :// patents.google
.com/patent. /US20160005270A1/en

There i made it easy just take out the spaces

I do believe, that majority was tricked into supporting it. By most ancient trick in the book - showing all positive sides and staying quiet about negatives.

1 Like

I will continue on. The goal of 2-2-2 is better matches, but 2-2-2 -itself_ is not the reason ,its what it allows for balancing. You might go reference all the points of discussion on this, and not one if you want to wade into the pool on this.

What “negatives” did they not indicate before oh wise one? Of course, considering people who played it on PTR came back for the most part raving positively about it, I guess they were just tricked into it… riiight… and still are… you people are so far out on this its kind of scary…

Thats what i mean again blizzard pays million researching how to manipulate its consumers to do whatever i do believe they found a way to basically brainwash alarge handful of people to just be their undying lackies its weird

Almost like you don’t read this forum. Downsides of having players chained to their roles are already known.

1 Like

https:// patents.google. com/patent/ US20160005270A1/en

Line 15 16 heck all of em put it here again go read or i cant take serious

You leave out all the people who said they liked it, and in fact when it was first discussed and continued on debate it was pretty obvious there were threads supporting it just as much as not. Considering the nature of typical forum goers to just sit around criticize repeatedly, the forums is lets be honest not a very good measure.

No offense, but I simply am not wasting my time with you, your analysis is just too flawed and biased to think straight.

Neither is a straw poll jesus what dont you understand about that

You overestimate them, honestly. It’s how people become fans - be nice to them, show, that you listen to them(no one said about doing anything about it), and they are yours.

Especially if we are talking about children - it doesn’t take much to make children trust “papa Jeff” and believe whatever he says. And as they grow up, their “programming”(indoctrination, use any word of your choice) stays in place, and becomes harder to remove.

Its a patent written by activison. And by not wasting your time you mean 2 things. 1. You don’t wanna be proved wrong and 2. You cant handle being proved wrong with actual facts written down easily for you to read ok live in ignorance but dont tell peoppe conspiracies when its right there. And bias is when you sit there blindly defending a company no matter what and why. Idk daddy issues i guess but buddy if you cant be bother to be shown actual facta then go live in your strawpoll world but you have no right to say others are wrong when the proof they arent is right there

In other words, great work Blizz, you chased off a third of your player base!

That patent right there is why blizzard wont tell anyone how its matchmaking works .