It’s time for a new Developer Update. It’s been 6 months

Jeff,

It is great having you go infront of the Camera and talk. The stream you did for holidays and talking about stuff was great. (while building Lego stuff). I’d really consider doing a live stream thing more often. The personality you have and the stories are quite the deal!

Thank you!

Let’s just hope it’s a new interesting feature or even better : a new hero (Echo ^^).

As long as it’s not that rumored hero ban system, fine by me… Anything but that. I won’t even mind 1/3/2 or 1/4/1.

Here’s your developer update:
Uhhhhh we have new skins. Uhhhhh finally testing 1-2-3 like many of you suggested about a year ago. so… go buy Overwatch 2!

2 Likes

There is no try. Do or do not.

I’d be fine with that ^^ ! I’m just pretty stressed out about those hero ban rumors.

Role Queue already made it hard on so many Overwatch players. Map bans was also a bad idea and if we get hero bans then it’s pretty much very alarming to the future of Overwatch.

You mean OW2 hasn’t made you completely forget about OW1? :open_mouth:

I have a bad feeling about this.

I’m really glad to see that even with Overwatch 2 we’re going to get more communication from you guys.

could you elaborate how “queue tokens” would work?

We all know you’re a busy guy. Thanks for remembering to take time for the fans, man.

nah nah
Its the Reinhardt Torb Reaper Butt meta

It better be a new hero. Sigma has been out since summer.

1 Like

Thank you Jeff for communicating with us! :blush::blush:

Not gonna lie, that’d be pretty funny.

It’s nice to see Jeff coming to forum and replying. I also like that I can log into US forums and comment as well. Something which is completely difficult with World of WarCraft accounts. You get different impression.

Its time for two new heroes tbh

2 Likes

Are you trying to steal her from me?!?
:eyes:

3 Likes

Well emong was right then. Big stuff coming.

can you please fix soldier 76?

I hope this about that Jeff Hanzo skin