Issues with Echo, will update as they come up

Her GA does, and if you’re talking about valk its a transformation ult. Those have never been interrupted by hack, only ability usage.

guardian angel is not her flight. Valkyrie is her flight.

that’s what im saying. mercy doesn’t lose her flight when she gets hacked in Valkyrie why would echo lose hers after the abilitiy is already activated?

PLEASE DO THIS. I use LT to glide with mercy and if I could glide with lb it would be much less clunky. Having to aim and press A is very problematic.

2 Likes

Because Echo’s ability isn’t a transformation ult. What aren’t you understanding about that? If Mercy gets hacked in valk she loses the use of her abilities. What Echo’s ability is is a channeled ability, like deadeye, which have consistently been hackable.

Because that’s Mercys Ultimate?:woman_shrugging: and Echo’s flight is a simple non-ultimate ability just as Mercys non-ultimate flight ability and Pharahs non-ultimate flight ability?

1 Like

and? doesn’t change the consistency between abilities.

because its consistency between similar abilities.

What they have added to the game is the very definition of inconcictency.

2 Likes

Can we please get glide not tied with sticky bombs on console? Having to glide with A and aim with RT is very hard. Maybe bind glide with flight?

Dva’s flight gets cancelled by hack.
Look I want a reliably strong Dps that is resistant to CC and so on, but this just isnt consistent and imo they made it like this so that they could get reliable data without sombras hack messing up her results.:woman_shrugging:

no its not.

mercy activates Valkyrie and gains flight, if she gets hacked she still retains flight for the duration.

echo activates flight, and if she is hacked retains flight for the duration

dvas flight is not controlled flight like mercy’s and echos. it is a slower dash.

It’s channeled :sparkles:

You don’t seem to understanding the difference between a channeled ability and a transformation ability. Although based on previous posts of yours I highly doubt you even want to.

Wait… They actually let Echo go live without fixing the gamepad play control issues that were raised during the PTR? Really? Well, that’s a fail.

Come one, are you even surprised at this point? Not even close to the first time this has happened. They fixed what was belligerently broken and that’s it.

1 Like

Why would they delay it when everyone is starved for content?

no I understand the difference, it doesn’t change that the abilities not being able to be hacked is a consistency.

you seem to believe that echos flight is channeled, but are wrong. by the very way it works it is a transformation state. she goes into the state of flight and cant be removed from it by anything stuns, freeze, traps, hacks, doesn’t take her out of flight.

just like blade and valk. they can lose the other abilities with it, but they will not lose the state they are in.

they have taken a transformation state and bound it to a cooldown.

not that hard to understand.

atleast for anyone with an iq level above subhuman.

Because broken content is worse than no content?

I am somewhat surprised, actually. Baptiste had a whole host of issues addressed from the PTR before he went live. And this is such an obvious flaw that I’m a bit boggled.

Its actually far closer to Torb’s overload than anything else. And the main problem with this is that she basically has no counter to her aerial mobility, which invalidates Pharah as a viable pick even further than she already did. Echo is introducing far too many inconsistencies to the game, most that were brought up during the PTR and seemed to have gone ignored. You don’t seem to get that through your childish behavior.

1 Like