High Latency and Inconsistent IND
Already filed a ticket it turns out its an ISP issue. So right now blizzard nor our ISP don’t know what to do. See the ticket I filed here. The issue seems to be isolated to our country on a specific ISP, but how can we ordinary player/isp subscriber ask for a fix for this latency issue? Wait for a miracle perhaps.
I can play in Asia but:
I don’t know anyone in Asia, I also don’t speak their language. If I’m gonna have a miserable game I would rather have it with people whose words are something that I can read.
missing out on random custom games because playing in Americas on 200 ping and 70 - 80 ind is not fun.
Long queue times
- It’s now Lobbywatch (support player, Asia server has 10-minute queue)
- QP - leavers galore. If you lose the first team fight, wait for a filler because certainly, someone will leave.
- Queue as a tank? nahhhh this role requires good synergy with the team just to be fun.
- Competetive - even in Asia, the ping/ind is erratic so its just not fun.
- Role queue might have fixed some issue, but it also introduce another. We might have a tank on our team but both are flanker, Genji reins, or two off tanks.
Why not play another game, while waiting for the ping to get fix?
I did, I have lots on my steam I just don’t find it as fun as this game. I have been playing for over 3 years now and I still find it interesting.