Is Widowmaker the hottest hero in the OW universe?

See topic. Is Widowmaker the hottest celebrity in the OW universe? Or is it DVa?

3 Likes

These threads are so wierd

22 Likes

In lore, Widowmaker should be the coldest since her heart is slowed down and numbed her emotions, turning her blue. With the slowing down of blood flow, in theory she should be colder than the usual body temperature. :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Dude she’s hot, you seen that booty or that smile?

3 Likes

D.Va is a pretty big celebrity in Korea - she has a lot of fans from being an eSports champion and from being part of MEKA, and she’s on TV and in the media constantly.

Widowmaker (or rather, Amelié Lacroix) was a ballerina who went missing and was assumed dead about 6 years ago. We don’t know how famous she was, but even the most famous ballerinas aren’t very well known outside of the arts. She’s probably more famous/infamous for her work as a sniper than she ever was as a ballerina, but her fame in both regards is probably much lower than D.Va’s.

5 Likes

No. I’ll take Moira and Ana for a thousand, Alex.

4 Likes

Blackwatch Moira was hot and Ana had it going on when she was young, but at 60 she looks at least 25 years older than Nigella Lawson, just let that sink in.

2 Likes

So what? I have an old person fetish. My name is VannaWhite for the love of all that is bankrupt.

Nigella is pretty hot IRL I saw her at a book signing a couple of years ago much hotter than Ana.

1 Like

But Ana is darker which makes her more attractive to me

“You two are adorable”
~ Moira

1 Like

No. Bob,Roadhog,and torb are obviously the hottest.

4 Likes

No, torb and hog are munters. Hanzo, Lucio and McCree are hot the rest of the Male cast not so much.

Roadhog and Torbjorn ARE hot. unless you hate short and fat people then i guess thats your problem

2 Likes

They are literally not, Mei and Tracer satisfy both of those criteria whilst still being hot.

i mean you can’t see roadhog’s face so the only real reason you’d think he’s ugly is because he’s fat, which is pretty bad. and torbjorn isn’t really ugly either

3 Likes

I guess hotness is in the eyes of the beholder.

Then again, a popularity result could possibly be determined by which waifu body pillow has received the most sales. :grin:

1 Like

I think roadhog is ugly because I am a lesbian, if roadhog was consistently referred to as a girl I would like her better…

i mean not finding a man attractive because your a lesbian is cool. but like i feel like the line up of female heroes kinda sucks when it comes to body type. i mean the closet thing to a “fat” female hero is mei and she just kinda has thick thighs. i think i’d be cool if got a female hero that was as big as roadhog.

3 Likes

i think there’s a roadhog body pillow with a squeaker in his belly

3 Likes