Is teabaging considered violation of conduct?

i report whoever teabag people. it is just unmature and stupid.

7 Likes

Only if itā€™s playful I guess?

If you want yes.

The report system is automated, you can report for anything.

28 Likes

If you can find that itā€™s against ToS and CoD then report them if not stop reporting them and grow up

49 Likes

Teabaging is not reportable.

falseflagging people will however get you into deep trouble with your account if you abuse it.

so be careful not to falsely flag/report people.

107 Likes

Toxicity is reportable. The spirit of the Blizzard ToS is ā€œplay nice, play fairā€ā€¦ so I personally do routinely report players for griefing corpses.

I think they have yet to release an official stance on this, however. I donā€™t blame them, itā€™s a can and a half of worms. There is a long history of BM in FPS, and the general FPS community is resistant to Blizzard-style ā€œfamily friendlyā€ policies towards behaviour.

4 Likes

report system is automated, you can report for whatever you wantā€¦

2 Likes

A post like this makes me wish that this ā€œsafe spaceā€ still had downvotes.

89 Likes

I donā€™t think that is reportableā€¦ Bad sportsmanship? Yes. Reportable? No.

12 Likes

If you didnā€™t know, you probably should find out first before you report people. Otherwise it is immature and stupid.

25 Likes

A fictional character in a video game crouched a few times, save me Jeff!

Such overwhelming amounts of fragility. Itā€™s a wonder your knees donā€™t explode getting out of bed in the morning.

65 Likes

Doubt it. Itā€™s such an insignificant thing. I save my reports for something that actually matters like game sabotages and actual hate speech.

10 Likes

Is thisā€¦is this for real?

19 Likes

So, Iā€™m getting reported too? D:

1 Like

Dear lord, some people are in dire need of a sense of humor.

As for whether its bannable or not, OWL has had plenty of instances of ā€œtactical crouchingā€ and thereā€™s absolutely nothing in the CoC against so pretty sure youā€™re just falsely reporting and violating the rules yourself.

29 Likes

Itā€™s not against the ToS, you need to grow up and stop being offended by everything

19 Likes

They have never said one way or another but I very much doubt itā€™s an issue.

7 Likes

21 Likes

I dont need to report people for that lol. I hunt them down and give thrm a good baging. Or mayble more than onceā€¦depends.

10 Likes

If you tilt by somone T-bagging you, that makes T-bagging a valid strategy to victory in a competitive game.

20 Likes