Is teabaging considered violation of conduct?

So you report people for doing some squats after a kill? I mean they only wanna put some blood in their quads for more running power and you take that offense?

9 Likes

Nope, but false reports sure are!

7 Likes

I don’t think you can report for tea-bagging, though I do routinely belittle people for doing so as the only ones doing so are immature children or grownups with the mental stage of a second grader. It’s unsportsmanlike, and frankly demeaning to do.

Considering the word tea-bagging without the - in are banned on the forum, I frankly think Blizz doesn’t think fondly of it either.

No, and its been around for a while.

Its like getting mad at a 2006 rage comic meme

10 Likes

What’s more immature, tea-bagging, or getting butthurt because you got tea-bagged?

10 Likes

IDK why people getting so offended or think it’s childish or bad sportsmanship, this mostly comes from very sensible people tbh if someone doing this with me I always have to laugh not rage because honestly, it looks funny in he kill cam :smiley:
But sure I’ll revenge and you know what? Most people who tbagged and getting tbagged after laugh in match chat, leads to a funny interaction

4 Likes

Neither.
But getting butthurt sure is more annoying and hateable

Tactical crouching has been around since shooters were invented. If you get tilted enough to chase that person all round, then he did his job taking your focus off the objective.

5 Likes

Honestly, it’s good for the game. I would 100% prefer to have tea-bagging be a regular part of my game experience.

Playing an FPS where no one tea-baggs? or worse an FPS where people arn’t allowed to? I don’t want to live in that world

It’s a core element of gaming culture.

17 Likes

Well, I guess teabag(with another g but word not allowed)ing is considered “sexual”
So yeah, it should be against the CoC
But I don’t care when people teabag me, I find that funny
So I go widow and headshot them

Getting into BM wars with specific players on the red team is always one of the highlights of a match for me. I’ve made no shortage of friends through our mutual BM’ing of one another. It’s not meant to be taken as some massive slight where they desecrated my virtual corpse and disrespect the life I lived as it and disrespect my entire existence!, its not that deep. And definitely not worth reporting over.

6 Likes

How about you grow up? Find perhaps a purpose in your life? Have real problems?

8 Likes

I think anything that involves rubbing an enemy’s face in their own defeat is rude and unnecessary. But I only report people when it’s unambiguous to me that they are violating CoC (e.g., stuff like abusive chat, brazen throwing, cheating, etc.). So no, I would not report someone for crouching, any more than I would someone emoting, or using a spray, or typing EZ.

3 Likes

Exactly I don’t understand all these people who get offended by literally everything

2 Likes

You should probably stop that. Does anyone over the age of 15 teabag?

2 Likes

Is anyone over 15 really offended by getting tbag?

8 Likes

I wouldn’t think so. Let kids be kids, I say.

Ahh the overwatch community… such soft and fragile comnunity.

2 Likes

I hope you get banned for false reporting.

3 Likes

Unlike the very tough young adults lamenting over “soft people nowadays”, lol.

FWIW, I don’t care about tea bagging. But people acting like they’re hardasses because they’re not offended by something innocuous in a video game are just as funny as the people who are.

4 Likes