Is Scion the best Hanzo skin he's ever going to get?

(oh hey forgot I can post pics)
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8d68777a3ac1decc670aaa0225ef7643/tumblr_p6zqt0sTj41vk74jjo6_r2_250.gif

I’m having a hard time visualizing a skin that might replace it.

The 3rd person model looks sleek, the 1st person model looks nice.

Unless they make him a neon robot? I might put that on from time to time just for shiz and giggles.

1 Like

Have you seen the kabuki skin? I dunno,scion isnt bad but also not that great imo.

2 Likes

Indeed, because its impossible.

Scion is pure class.

6 Likes

I just got Kabuki as well, and it is indeed fantastic.

Perhaps I should be more specific in saying that as far as the “normal” Hanzo look goes, Scion is as cool and good-looking as we’re going to get.

I would put Kabuki in the same category as my imaginary “neon robot” skins where it’s wacky and flashy and you’d put it on from time to time.

1 Like

Kabuki reminds me of Samurai Jack for some reason.

I think it’s because of the white face. And the accented frowny mouth.

Never know what they come up to, but right now Scion is the best Hanzo-skin for sure. Oni is nice too, but got to admit, it cant beat Scion. Pretty much only thing that bothers me with the skin are his shoes. Not fan of those.

Didn’t notice the shoes, but you’re right, they’re a bit off.

Would personally prefer shiny black dress shoes.

1 Like

You read my mind there!

1 Like

He turns around in a suite, on a battle field? What kind of moron dose that make him? And that’s his best skin? Come on

Only problem I have with scion is the sleeve takes up too much screen! Or i’m imagining it lol

and did anyone else notice his sleeves are different colors? is not bad, but once you see it, you can’t unsee it

I think the colour was intentional and I think it looks quite nice, Since his darker side is meant to be armoured or something .

I actually prefer casual hanzo. Hes got a golden dragon stain on his butt.

2 Likes

He is an archer. He attacks from a distance and doesn’t need to get all bloody and filthy. That’s class right there.
But the quiver looks odd, I agree. It should be made from expensive leather, as befitting from his priviledged position. And the watch… Good God Hanzo, didn’t they teach you safety guidelines in your archery classes?

Pajama-Hanzo
20 characters

2 Likes

Nah, casual hanzo’s better

I haven’t had time to use it in-game after getting it. But from watching other people’s Hanzo PotG, they might take up some more screen than usual, since those cuffs are so pointy.

That’s part of the reason I think the 1st person view looks so good though :stuck_out_tongue:

Am I the only one who thinks his cyber ninja skin is fantastic?

You’re not. To me that’s a close second and looks absolutely badass. The only reason I give Scion an edge is because the 1st person view with the gloves and sleeves is so sharp and stylish and fits his “never second best” personality so well.

I do like Casual, but the saggy pants annoys me so much it outweighs the good. The nose ridge piercing seems a bit much too. The little scope on his bow in 1st person is my favorite though. Such a nice little touch.

2 Likes