Is Pharah Meta Because Zen Is Trash?

of course theres an obvious argument against this theory as not every game post discord nerf had a zen in it, but i think the point has enough legs to stand on.

weve seen that hitscan is having trouble against pharah, the only thing beside pew pew that affected pharah but is nowhere to be seen now is zenyatta.

which i didnt think about until i realized that i miss nano because it made me feel like superman sometimes, in fact nano is usually better than my own ult on any role.

I think people are simply realizing how strong Pharah is.

Mix in the fact taht Cass’ mag grenade can’t track her and keep her grounded for a bit and she’s probably having a better time.

I always felt like Zen was fresh food for her.

12 Likes

pharah, hog, zarya and basion are meta and i doubt they will change that anytime soon

That meta sounds so incredibly easy to beat :skull:

Why do you keep making anti pharah posts?

There were FOUR TOTAL PHARARS IN GM LAST SEASON. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PHARAH IS STRONG?

This guy is just trolling.

1 Like

Pharah is considered very strong in high ranks right now and top play and this is a well known fact amongst top players

Does that mean she’s OP and needs nerfs? Doubtful

6 Likes

Just saying things does not make it true little child, lol. Literally 4 pharahs in gm last season. Can you counter that somehow, please? Or just words

1 Like

OP is ranked silver, and has admitted to intentionally trolling on these forums before.

Just ignore and move on.

3 Likes

youre getting lapped, catch up.

this is live service, not mario kart.

1 Like

Oh you work for blizzard and just make ridiculously stupid posts so that people will respond? Okay.

Well, you lapped me.

youre talking about last season, im talking about this season.

1 Like

something wrong with you, lol. blocked

didnt even try, gave up before he could open his mouth to talk.

1 Like

bye little buddy! keep going at it! hahahah (jk please stop)

i also forgot about stupid mega op venture that needs to be DELETED…honestly i think vcenture needs to be be considered a msitake and banished to the shadow realm for all eternity

Just say you can’t aim and play Stardew Valley instead.

3 Likes

alot of people want venture gone like it is majorly unattractive and if it wasnt for the orientation of the character i woud say they look like a …

1. Idk if you know this but we are playing in THIS season not last season king
  1. I actually play in GM so I think I know a teeny bit about the strength of heroes up there
  1. Alec Dawson himself literally discounted the notion that Proj heroes aren’t strong today on stream and said “Pharah is really strong, Venture is strong, it just may not feel like that because Cassidy is SO popular right now. Pharah has tripled her playtime in the last 3 weeks”
3 Likes

From what I’ve been seeing since last patch:
I found it strange for Pharah to be so meta in higher ranks who are more proficient at hitscanning. Wouldn’t be surprised because Pharah can absolutely dominate in ladder with a duo/Mercy.
Mauga even though he had a nerf a while back, he’s still heavily played.
Hog seems to have a lot of play in lower ranks.

Where are the people that said her rework was trash? Lets laugh at them