Is Meka Talon related?

Questioned this after this other discussion: What is the gwishin?

Bet Captain Myung or someone higher on in command was at that Talon meeting, being one of the members we didn’t see.

I think overall MEKA and Talon are not, however I think that individually it could be possible.

D.Mon specifically. Her name is of negative connotation (DOOMfist, Widowmaker, REAPER, Sombra, Moira), paired with her red and black and white color scheme on her combat suit, and the look she’s giving D.Va during the interview. Also using their background implying that they were on the same team, maybe she’s jealous of D.Va and wants the spotlight. Reyes feelings were pretty similar when Morrison took command.

At the very least, she’s adversarial to D.Va.

2 Likes

She could be a future interviewee, like how Sombra was.

But likely not any time soon. (Because Other reasons.)

Oh yeah, I don’t expect anything anytime soon. I mean it wasn’t until recently (relatively speaking) that Sanjay was shown to be part of Talon.

Even then, I think it’s less of Organizations (MEKA/Vishkar and Talon) working together and more like skilled or high ranking individuals within those organizations. Think about it, Talon is the evil Overwatch. Overwatch didn’t recruit entire organizations, they recruited special individuals. Overwatch was independent from organizations and countries while selecting members of said organizations and countries, and Talon is doing the same exact thing.

Well there is at least 3-4 members who we dont know about.

It’s theorize one is the Queen, so I guess now we have a Korean Superior…

I guess the last two is likely weather related and another Merc. (Just guessing)

Maybe Anubis AI?