Is it only me that think Soldier is balanced now?

I am the one with the realistic data and logic dude, not you. You are acting like all shots are easier to hit and everyone has 100% accuracy.

In this universe, your scenario doesnt happen. You are speaking like you are talking about COD dude, what you are saying doesnt happen in OW.

Thats it.

You LITERALLY said that its easier to hit your shots now (with Recoil). Do you have memory issues? here is your EXACT quote:
His effective DPS is up as he has to reload less, it’s easier to hit shots, and you don’t have to burst anymore.

You also made up the whole “dont need to burst” part, like he does more damage per bullet or suddenly we dont need the Helix damage to finish off targets.

Also Y I K E S to the whole playing “mirror” and using my sentences dude. Get real and stop talking in hypothetical scenarios/universes that dont match what actually happens in the game.

You are way out of your depth, 100% done here.

None of this two heroes have the need of control skill.

They lack of a basilar skill in competitive game so they need to be nerfed more.

And Higher ranks don’t have problem with Soldier, so again is hard to see the problem.

Really there is no stats of soldier in GM say the hero is strong in something, far from higher damage, average solo kill, average killing blow, average k/d.

Again is hard to see the problem.

I’m saying if you take the same accuracy from old soldier to this new soldier, you will absolutely deal more damage across a longer span of time.

1. You reload less, so you can shoot more often.
  2. There is no longer a spread so you no longer have to fire in bursts and you can straight up just hold it down and melt people down without having to worry about the spread later.
  3. The recoil isn’t that noticeable so even if you hold it down, it’s not like you’re putting yourself at a disadvantage.

???

When he had spread you HAD to burst or you would get spread and miss all your shots.

That is a FACT, that is LITERALLY how the hero worked before.

You no longer have spread, so you no longer have to burst fire.

2 Likes

Really you continue to do confusion.

There is a reason if competitive game don’t have random spread tied to weapons.

Not need any skill…

PLEASE quote where I said bring back spread?

OR that his gun should have spread?

I mean you’re arguing a non existent point I literally NEVER made.

You continue to say recoil is more easy than spread, this is a lie.

Every players have experience of competitive fps know it.

I already fixed up what I meant.

I just meant the recoil itself is easy, not easier than spread.

It’s very much BARELY noticeable when it comes to soldier’s recoil though.

I decided to play Soldier today for one game, I barely ever touched him ever since I play, and I must say the recoil was hard to control but it felt amazing

And this too isn’t true.

Every played Soldier can see the strenght of recoil is high.

If know how recoil work on competitive game.

Is alot of noticeable of the random spread.

Probably the most mentioned hero when people asked who most balanced hero is

And that was before the change…frankly he didn’t need the changes

Nearly nobody asking changes for Soldier, even on this forum.

This change was needed because this game was meant to be a competitive game, so recoil is basically a need.

Now Blizzard must choice how much this game want to become competitive.

I’ve played soldier.

The recoil is barely noticeable.

As a soldier main, I could see him get a helix nerf at the very least, because either I’ve not ever been used to playing a strong character (Mccree was my previous main) or Solider is just far too strong that I feel dirty deleting people sometimes.

Widow just got nerfed too, and Ashe seems to be back to a near perfectly balanced state, Tracer will end up becoming the top DPS in this next patch, but at least solider can manage to contest/zone her off in the backlines.

From what you saying no, you not played.

Every players talking of the real game, can see the recoil.

Here a little video, the recoil is pretty noticeable.

https : / / imgur . com/a/TDCeFSY

Again i suggest you to play the game.

You don’t need to feel dirty.

You are using your a skill more of them to kill.

I just told you I’ve been playing soldier. and then you just discredit what I say anyway…

Wtf is wrong with you?

You are ignoring a video i posted, i’m not discreting you, i’m only exposing a video of the game.

https : / / imgur . com/a/TDCeFSY

Ignoring video proof you are discreting by yourself.

You post a video of someone just holding down the shoot button, putting no effort in controlling it and then expect me to take you seriously?

Literally sliding the mouse EVER SO SLIGHTLY downwards controls that recoil…

it isn’t hard.

1 Like

So?

This is recoil and you said is barely noticeable.

Video show is not true.

If i control the recoil with my skill, is normal the recoil is lower.

In this way competitive game work.

Obviously it’s noticeable WHEN YOU DO NOTHING BUT HOLD THE SHOOT BUTTON.

What is ACTUALLY wrong with you?