Is Doomfist one of the easiest heroes in the game right now?

You just copy and paste this without thought, do you…

2 Likes

This is a strong stretching OP, but it is true that he is way easier than his mains on these forums would like you to believe…

1 Like

Why don’t you play him then?

Yeah, I feel like when he got that personal shield buff he got tipped a little too far. I don’t think he’s OP, but he’s much less of a knifes edge hero than he was before.

LoL what are you talking about? His bigger rocket punch hitbox, better shotgun, faster ultimate and more shield regen didn’t make him easier to play? Are you high?

1 Like
1 Like

I mean, all of his abilities are instakill combos that take control away from the enemy to make them easy to shoot, that also increase his health and double as reliable escapes. But Doomfist mains will insist that actually he’s the single hardest hero in the game to play because reasons.

1 Like

‘same difficulty tier as brigitte and mercy’ Yea no, doomfist is a million times harder to use in ranked.

2 Likes

well this is nothing compared to Pharah’s iron sights issue, right?

i dont even main doomfist, i play zen mercy brig rein, but he is screwed by a lot of things meta rn in ranked. Snipers + CC. He has to be insanely good at positioning as well as timing to be effective, as even a zen rn will eradicate him before he can get off a combo.

Doomfist is not easy to play in competitive, if you think that, first get to diamond+ rank, and try to play doomfist vs diamond+ players.

8 Likes

It was barley increased.

They made it deal less damage to compensate

Only the movement speed is faster not the fall speed.

He gets 35 shields now, before the buff it was 30.

None of them makes him easier to play.

No, but I think u are

4 Likes

OH YEAH dude cant wait to see you rank 1 on doom, easiest hero btw, going from silver to top 500 in 1 season man congrats! Oh yeah thats what brig did…

5 Likes

I’d literally put him in the top 5 hardest heros easily. Theres more to him than rocket punch

3 Likes

Glad you bring this up. This speaks tons about the level of quality control Blizzard has.

Pharah still gets stuck in the air when using the iron sight button, same with Sombra who just dies instantly when pressing it. Doomfist is probably the first character where it has a function but it’s way too strong since it has 0 counterplay and instakills an entire team.

1 Like

Correction: His bugs allowed for counter play.
If the hero works he is overpowered.

1 Like

Plz go away.

2 Likes

Not sure I understand you but right now the rank 1 and 2 players on both EU and Asia regions in competitive have Doomfist as their most played.

2 Likes

He destroys snipers though, especially Widow. He is a dive hero that totally ruins your aim, and can survive a headshot with his passive.
Now like Hanzo has a ridiculous damage output, that occasionally may save him, but like Hanzo is well known for doing OP anyway.

1 Like

The escape tool is actually very good. People keep forget it is 4 ~5 sec CD which is shorter than Dva boosters.

1 Like

No, there are plenty of easier characters in the game.