Is Doomfist one of the easiest heroes in the game right now?

Either way if a hero is stronger and more effective than they were before, regardless of whether the limitations were intended to be in the game, wouldn’t you consider that hero to have been buffed (intentionally or otherwise)?

So does Doomfist…

3 Likes

BUT Sombras rightclick deals absolutely no damage while Doomfists is an instant kill. Do I even need to elaborate who is the harder hero to play?

You exaggerate so much that at this point it makes absolutely no sense to argue with you any longer.

Not unless your

• Away from a wall
  • A Tank on full hp
  • Stun him during the animation
  • Evade it

Yes, Hack does no damage but it disables abilities (and some passives) so it’s a fair compromise. Take Zenyatta’s Discord. It doesn’t do damage on it’s own. It’s a tool used to gain the upper hand in a fight, just like hack.

Besides Sombra has a translocator that can completely save her from a loosing fight.

Doomfist on the other hand has to rely on his abilities for both mobility and damage. if he can’t handle his cooldowns he will get torn to shreds with no means of escape (apart from his ult which is what most Doomfists us it for)

Good day

4 Likes

Doomfist does require skill, but I’d put him in the category with Brigitte being the most annoying heroes to play against.

This is ludicrous. He still deals more damage than Sombra could with this.

And Sombra doesn’t? Doomfist is quite literally Sombra but better in every single way, which is easily explained by their release order. Blizzard regrets putting her into the game and tried fixing it with a replacement character.

But I and many other faithful Sombra mains will not fall for that and fight for justice. This is the last straw.

Even with his buffs, he is not easy to play. He requires a lot of on your feet thinking and planning. If you want to truly practice him, go into Deathmatch and try him there. If you can get top 4 consistently, then jump into QP so that you can then have a team to help you.

Just because a hero is more effective than he was previously, that doesn’t make him easier to play.

2 Likes

What bug fixes? All they did was increase his hitboxes so that they wouldn’t have to actually fix his bugs.

Do you read the patch notes?

What patch? Not the latest one, which broke more than anyone could’ve ever imagined.

Wouldn’t say he is the easiest because I play mercy at gm level and I can’t play doomfist that well.

I feel he has a bit too much CC in burst that it feels impossible to avoid him unless you aren’t pinpoint accurate and your reaction times are instant.

I have a clip where his ground slam went through my Brigitte shield which is annoying.

I think he needs longer delay before using his moves. Like between each move (punch, slam and uppercut.)

1 Like

You just copy and paste this without thought, do you…

2 Likes

This is a strong stretching OP, but it is true that he is way easier than his mains on these forums would like you to believe…

1 Like

Why don’t you play him then?

Yeah, I feel like when he got that personal shield buff he got tipped a little too far. I don’t think he’s OP, but he’s much less of a knifes edge hero than he was before.

LoL what are you talking about? His bigger rocket punch hitbox, better shotgun, faster ultimate and more shield regen didn’t make him easier to play? Are you high?

1 Like
1 Like

I mean, all of his abilities are instakill combos that take control away from the enemy to make them easy to shoot, that also increase his health and double as reliable escapes. But Doomfist mains will insist that actually he’s the single hardest hero in the game to play because reasons.

1 Like