Is console bug free?

I’ve been playing console overwatch for a while and I think its safe say that I only seen about 1 or 2 bugs. People complain about sombra and reinhardt bugs but they function so perfect on console. Maybe I’m just crazy but I never get any bugs on console anyone else agree?

The only “bug” I’ve encountered it the models loading in slowly, occasionally causing a potg that has a player slide around in T-pose.

I play on console and often get the Sombra bug where hack takes longer than usual. Visual bugs are often on console like Moira’s victory pose flask missing liquid and symmetra’s magician arm missing sparkles (both have been fixed)

I get a lot of Sombra bugs, honestly I sort of stopped playing her because it was grating. The console should have the same sort of bugs as it is more or less the same build, if I am not mistaken.

ooh good, I was starting to worry I was going crazy when it took like a whole second to hack an enemy ana.

I play rein, over 200 hours on him on console, he’s as buggy on console as he is on PC plus doomfist is actually in a worse spot on console then PC. PC seems to be slider free right now and I’m getting tons of them every match I play doom in. Like some of them are straight on impacts where the character will slide up the wall to higher ground instead of taking impact damage… it’s very frustrating.

There is one important thing to know about the “perception of bugs” and that is players don’t realize things like “That earthshatter should have hit that player” or “I should have hacked that target” may actually not be a bug, but just the difference in latency between that player and the game server. Its really complicated but this older developer update video explains some of that process:

That being said, bugs of all types do exist for the most part equally on all platforms, and just keep reporting any you suspect appropriately in the bug report forum. And as always recording your gameplay and uploading it to view helps any bug reports. Cheers! (^^)v

1 Like

Play roadhog then, there’s no way you won’t find bugs when playing him.

1 Like

At this point, Blizzard might as well make a Bug Catcher skin for Roadhog.

2 Likes

That sounds amazing

I have a POTG that has a D.va T-pose while sliding away. I’ll see if I can get a video of it later.

1 Like

…no. Every bug a hero has on PC, they also have on console. Rein shatter/pin bugs, Sombra translocator bugs are present on console, you probably just haven’t encountered them yet.

1 Like

I get a lot of bugs, particularly on Mei. I love playing her but its super frustrating when theres so many glitches

Well, there’s the Voice Chat bug if you play on PS4…

1 Like