Infinite Login Loop

I can’t login to Overwatch 2 or even join the queue. I enter my login information, and the game says its connecting, and it loops back to the login screen as many times as I repeat this. I don’t know if this is an issue because my multiple login attempts, maybe soft-banning my account; or an issue with my email not being verified, but I am not receiving any verification emails.

42 Likes

Same. I even tried to get in on PlayStation but keep joining game then login error disconnected from game server (LC-208). It’s ridiculous

3 Likes

I’ve been having this issue since launch, blizzard is working on it. it’s known issue

3 Likes

I’m on the same boat, it asks for me to login and when I do, the game says entering server and then takes me back to the login screen.

3 Likes

this happens to me too except i get error code bn-563 instead after the login info stuff and the authenticator. i was able to play it before but it suddenly started happening when i made a new account and tried on that.

3 Likes

imagine taking down the game for 4 hours, just to break it for people that could play it before.

3 Likes

im still getting this problem now ive had this problem for the whole day does anyone know what is causing this?

1 Like

still not fixed after three days honestly i was giving them some slack but now nah this is getting ridiculous

6 Likes

im the only one in my friend group on pc thats having this problem its so irritating and they havent stated anything for fixing it

7 Likes

I logined played games all was good until i pressed watch turorial. After I was disconnected and then have this issue. Maybe reason in turorial.

I’ve been getting this issue since October 6th. Played the game fine on the 5th, then tried to log in on the 6th and infinite login loop. Blizzard support replied to my ticket today basically saying that they removed the phone number requirement to fix this, however this didn’t fix it at all, and has had no effect on the issue. Still unable to play the game I paid battle pass money for.

1 Like

Same problem since OW2 launch, login, no errors, login, login login, just keeps asking me to login, no errors. If my friend enters his info on my computer, he logs in instantly, but then if he logs out and I login, it just keeps going login login login. No error messages. I made another account with another email and another phone number, same thing. Login login login login, no errors.

6 Likes

This is happening to me too :frowning:

3 Likes

same, this sht is ridiculous now

2 Likes

they fully released it today too but still with the login issue :skull:

2 Likes

This game is a joke… it’s been out since the 5th and I’m having this login issue… seems like they don’t want us to play the game… they aren’t even actively offering support… I also asked for a refund 3 days ago now with a 24 hour response time and they’re just ignoring me. Whack

5 Likes

for the infinite loop and BN 563 i tried switching phone number and it worked. finally i can play.

2 Likes

I tried a different phone number and it did not work for me. Still locked out since the 5th. Good times.

3 Likes

I have the same issue, I just want to play overwatch

2 Likes

Same issue. I was also not receiving email verification code until today, after 3 days of trying. The loop won’t stop and I have tried different servers :confused:

2 Likes