Infinite Login Loop

Yeah the infinite login loop has made me consider buying a rope, i already own a chair

4 Likes

I have the same problem and heres few solutions I’ve tried:

• Reinstall game
  • Reinstall battlenet
  • Different wifi (IP, shared from my phone)
  • Different account (have made 3)
  • Different devices (my PC, Laptop, ps4)
  • Different phone number
    Like first I had this problem in my own PC then in ps4. Tried with different wifi and account. Then I tried with my laptop with different account with different phonenumber with different wifi, still doesn’t work…
4 Likes

I haven’t seen anything addressing this issue directly on the main thread so maybe if this post gets enough traction they can focus on this issue, that’s just a hope that blizzard actually cares from me though. But I’ve tried everything including but not limited to; changing my NAT from open to restricted back to open, flushing my dns, new phone number, and all the common fixes and nothing works at all. I also checked to see if my battle.net account was messed up but other games are fine, so there’s some light at least.

3 Likes

Yea same I’ve tried everything thing but nothing fixes it

1 Like

there is clearly no fix for this, been experiencing this for days now. I cant believe they aren’t acknowledging this issue.

3 Likes

Update on my issue, after days of no resolution, even after the update, and trying some tricks I read, I wasn’t able to get in. However, today I was finally able to Verify my email. Every time I tried to send a verification email the past few days, it would take over 15 minutes to receive the verification email and it would say that the verification email expired. I was able to finally get a verification email right away. On top of that I removed my phone number from my Battlenet account. I don’t know what exactly fixed my issue, but I am able to login the game now.

Ive been stuck like this since i got off the game for the first time last night. Been trying all today, uninstalling and reinstalling, scanning and repairing my files. Changing passwords and phone numbers. I even made a new account and it didnt work. I have no clue what to even attempt anymore. Ive given up until they can do something about this issue and even then and this point i dont even want to play anymore.

After a night of waiting, still nothing has been resolved and i cant play the game.

I tried changing my phone number linked to my account and it appears to have worked. I hope it works for u guys too

Imagine have the same bug on launch week for a whole week that is this game breaking

I’m at this point brother… I just want my refund for my watchpoint pack and I’m out this games not even good enough to be worth this hassle…

Cant login from PC neither from my PS5. I used to play with no issue some days ago. I hoppe this gets fixed ASAP!

1 Like

Fr bro I bought it trying to get access and I got a call from my bank because they thought it was fraud but I told them it was me and it seems like the transaction is still pending although Blizzard says it’s complete. I bought the watchpoint pack trying by to get access to the game but I still don’t have access and the pack order went through so now I just got this $42 pack that I can’t use

It’s mad annoying being a person who spent $42 on something just to not even get access to it when it even says gives access to the season one battle pass? Like how you supposed to get the overwatch license if it doesn’t show up anywhere and when you buy something else is won’t let you into the game

1 Like

I have this problem as well. This is pathetic

2 Likes

I had the same problem.
Then I changed the phone number on my battlenet account and now it’s working fine.
…So yeah probably something to do with the SMS protection system.

its been days and still no fix for this

2 Likes

Another day not being able to play due to the infinite login loop

3 Likes

I just hate it i think i may just be uninstalling it because myfriends just casually play it.My friend also installed it and right away got to playing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.