Incorrect rank rewards

I ended overwatch season 2 with the Diamond 5 rank as DPS, after grinding all season for well over a hundred hours. I made very sure not to play after reaching this rank, so that I could get the competitive rewards as a diamond rank finisher. However, the new season gave me the message that I finished in platinum, and I only got the reward for a platinum rank. I am also unable to see my previous rank last season when looking in my career profile. I very clearly reached and remained diamond, so I believe that I deserve the ranked reward. I see some other people are having similar issues, I hope it gets fixed soon.

7 Likes

this happened to me as well, pretty choked about this.

1 Like

Same, I’m missing my top 500 rewards for this season. I’ve put your post in Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards under: Incorrect Ranked Rewards (Season 2).

It happened to me too I was master 5 and got dia 1 and it’s showing the wrong character. I played moira ana kiriko but he’s showing me moira ana mercy…

1 Like

Once you got to Diamond 5, did you play any other game or did you just camp it out? I remember seeing something about how if you got to a rank but then lost a few games, you deranked from Diamond 5 to Plat 1, it just didn’t show up on your profile since you needed 7 more wins for it to visually refresh. The game rewards you based on your final rank, not your season high (unless i’m wrong).
That could be why.

2 Likes

My problem is that he’s showing me completely different stats… he’s showing me for all seasons the same (s1, s2, s3). He’s showing exactly the same wins and that I play rank and dps even I didn’t. And he’s not showing my actually rank. I’m now master 1 and he’s showing nothing. And as I say I didn’t play mercy at all and he’s still saying I play her the last 3 seasons. I played moira Ana and kiriko that’s it

1 Like

Myself and 1 of my friends had the same issue with Competitive CTF, we’ve both grinded to T500 but only got the Diamond rewards. Bit of a pain when you put the time into it…

1 Like

Unfortunately it seems I was wrong about the Top 500 icon situation. I’ve linked the post explaining it here for anyone in here who wants to read about it: Competitive CTF Top 500 icon - #7 by Brigitte-11594. Much appreciation to everyone who contributed in bringing attention to this issue, but it seems the Devs have made up their minds. Still, I’d encourage everyone experiencing competitive bugs to spread the word about this thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. It would be much appreciated.